Chapter 8- Dont Mess With Zarae!!

Zarae's Pov
Friday last day of school then off to college.
7:10am

I woke up to the sound of tyga's deep voice rapping in my ears. I change my alarm everyday. Today my alarm was YoungKobe. I got up out of bed and did my morning routine. I got out the shower brushed my teeth, dried myself and creamed my skin. I put on my undergarments then put on my uniform. I flat ironed my hair so it will be straight cause my hair was looking like rachels and thats not a good thing. I dont like leaving my hair out so I put it in a high ponytail. I creamed my facee, put some navy blue mascara and black eyeliner So it can bring out the colour of my eyes. I used vaseline on my lips then put on dior lipgloss over it.( dnt ask!) I put on my black and white addidas hightops grabbed my bag and went downstairs to see my breakfast dished out.

Me: goodmorning mum

Mum: morning girl, how you doing?

Me: just fine you?

mum: am gucci fam

I hate that so much. Cant she be like anyother normal parents.

Mum: I made you eggs, bacon beans and your favourite choclate chip pancakes.

I squealed!! Do not mess with my pancakes or I will cut you up!!!

Me:thank you

Mum: its kl g

Erghhhh!!!

20mins later I finished my breakfast said bye to my mum and headed to school.

(at school)
(skipping to lesson 3... Religious Studies)

Mrs O'dwyer: you may take your seats

Keriese: I swear she sat behind moses in year 3?

Evita: keriese shut up. Just to rude

Me: she looks like shes been living for a million years..... wait those are sharks. I always get them to mixed up tut! ( shaking my head)

Shanti- and you say keriese is rude..daufuqq she compared her to a shark.

After about ten minutes this ugly nappy headed ass walked in with her trifiling ass friends.

Rachel: your in my seat

Me: well untill jesus comes down and bestows it on to you, you should march your ugly ass somewhere else.

Rachel: bitch ass nigga (mumbled)

Shanti: sorry she didnt hear that.. speak up

Rachel: prick look at you

Shanti: bitchh Zarae holdd my rings

Rachel looked scared

Evita: shanti leave herr

Rachel: (smirks)

Me: I dnt kno why your laughing shanti mite not fight you but I will, noone cant stop kmt.

Rachel: (getting in my face) ugly ass

Me: I though voldemort was ugly, untill I saw you!

Class: lmao

Evita&shanti: rachel just sit your giraffe neck ass down before Zarae starts switching and we dont want that to happen

Rachel: (rolls eyes)

Keriese: roll your eyes again and see if I wont slap them to the back of your head!