Slow Nights and Secret Dating

As usual we were slow that night.  Mondays never really seem to draw a crowd.  It worked out for the best though because half the girls ended up getting far too drunk at Mike's that by the time we got back to the club they were completely annihilated.  I took a few extra turns on stage while they were in the back nursing their headaches and I still barely made enough tips.  It's a good thing I'm not in it for the money.  By 1 a.m. the only person in the club was in the back room with Rita.  Daphne and Kiera were on stage dancing with each other and Denise was in the d.j. booth flirting with Danny.

After I helped Gavin wipe down the bar and wash all the glasses I was bored.  I found one of the girl's copy of Cosmo and sat at a table flipping through it.  I was in the middle of reading an article about "Beauty Tricks to Look Hot in Photos" when I felt someone reading over my shoulder.  I looked up to see Mark standing over me.  I shot him a death look.  I hate when people sneak up on me.

"That face is definitely not hot."  He laughed at his own joke.  Well it was kind of a joke.

"And yours is?"  I said coldly.

        "I haven't had any complaints."  He smirked and sat down next to me.  We sat there for about an hour talking about music, books and movies.  It was nice sitting and talking with somebody new.  He was not who I thought he was.  The next thing we knew it was time to close.

Daphne and I walked home and I peeked in at Vinnie running on his treadmill.  He definitely is attractive.  He didn't notice me staring at him so I went to lay down on my couch to sleep for a little before he comes to wake me up.  I left my door open and pulled the throw blanket up to my chin.  I quickly fell asleep.

 What seemed like a minute later I felt a cool hand on my face.  My eyes fluttered open and there was Vinnie staring at me.  I smiled and woke up.  "Good morning." I said.

"Good morning to you beautiful."  He laughed when he saw me blush.  I got up and followed Vinnie over to his apartment to get Tori up and ready for school.  "I'll see you girls later."  He called out and kissed us both on the tops of our heads and headed out for work.

When I got to work that night the girls all seemed hung over.  They had gone out again last night after work.  I always wondered how they did it.  I usually go out with them but I don't usually drink.  I am always exhausted the next day and I can't imagine how they feel considering how smashed they get.

The crowd was pretty good for a Tuesday.  There were a lot of couples.  I did more lap dances for girls than guys tonight.  I had one couple that offered me $500 to go to the back with them but I of course declined.  The guy promised that he would only watch, so I sent over Gloria, she is into that kind of thing.  I bet I could afford my own beach home if I started putting out in the backrooms.  After last call was fulfilled and everyone left I helped to clean up.