Chapter Twenty Four

Zayn flicked his head towards my direction and smiled lustfully as he walked towards me.

Run Gail! Run! Hurry you fucking idiot!

I don't know what to do. There's so much fear. I can't move. The nightmare that I fear most is with me in this hallway and he was walking straight towards me.

Run.

Too late.

He held my arms and threw me to the wall, banging my head on it. Ah, shit.

I held it and tried to run, but failed 'cause Zayn trapped me with his arms.

"Ah." I hissed as I felt the pain.

He chuckled, argh. This goddamnid-

He roughly kissed my neck, sucking on it harshly. I'm sure that'll leave a big purple lump!

Ow! Shit. It hurts!

"Stop!" I exclaimed, pushing him away. Luckily, I did it and pushed him off of me! Score for Gail.

I held my neck and ran to Harry's room, but Zayn caught my hand and pulled me back to him. I landed on him, feeling his front on my ass.

"Looks like little Gail became naughty." He said, holding both of my wrist harshly as I struggled like a little child on a mean person's hands.

"Zayn, please." I begged, hoping he would let me go.

"You need to punished." He seductively whispered in my ear, nibbling on it.

Oh no.. No, no, no. This can't be happening again!

I tried to shout for help but failed when Zayn putted a handkerchief on my nose.

"Agshdkd" I shouted, but everything came out muffled.

Everything swirled, my head started to feel heavy as my eyes closed shut. Leaving me in Zayn's arms.

I woke up, opening my eyes slowly.

"Ugh. Where am I?" I said, barely audible.

"Your in your dreamland, babe." I froze when I heard someone said it. I didn't expect someone to answer me, so it kinda creep me out.

I looked at the room, my eyes traveling around the room. But saw nothing but darkness. Oh God. It's so dark in here!

"Okay, look. I'm afraid of the dark. So, please open the lights. Please." I said, hoping the lights would flick open and I'm in Harry's room with Harry waiting for me.

"No." It stubbornly spoke, wait. I know this voice..

I furrowed my eyes to see things clearer and to see who the speaker was. But failed! Ugh. Why does it have to be so dark?!

I shivered at the coldness of the room, wrapping the *english ng kumot* around my cold figure.

I saw someone walk towards the bed. The moon shone brightly at his body's other half.

Shit.

It's Zayn.

I removed the covers away from my body and tried to run. But Zayn grabbed my ankles and straightened them on the bed.

Ah. My head hurts! I thought as I held my head as my eyes shutted in pain.

"You've been naughty, Gail." Zayn starts as he starts to crawl on top of my legs slowly,

"And every naughty girl, need a punishment." He said, crawling on top me completely.

"What are you gonna do? Spank me 'till I cry my ass out?" I stubbornly said, still holding my head.

"Oh I'm gonna do more than that, Princess." He said, lowering his head to my neck, kissing it slowly.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your princess! and I'll never be." I spat, pushing his head harshly away from my neck.

He held my wrist hardly. Ah, ow!

I shake my hand away from his but held it even more harshly, gripping it harder. I squealed. That'll sure leave a purple bruise!

"Oh yes you are, dear." He said as I whimper at the pain he was giving on my wrist.

"Zayn, please." I pleaded squirming in pain,

"Don't do this. I'll do anything. Just please, don't hurt and touch me ever again. Please. Just, please. Let go. Zayn!" I plead, earning a silent Zayn. Oh I wish he'd agree. Everything, I'll do it. Just to let him dirty hands off of me.

"Okay." He bluntly say 'causing me to smile in victory. He slowly leaned towards my ear. "But you didn't say anything about not fucking you." He seductively whisper in my ear making me shiver. And with that, he quickly removes my shorts in one hand, revealing my red panties clearly to him. Oh shit. Goddamnit you little bitch! How could you forget that?! Argh.

He lustfully smiles. Dirty little bastard!

"Now, everything I say, you do it. Okay? Try to escape and I wouldn't think of spanking you 50 times." He said over clenched teeth as he lowered his dick on my pussy.

I bit my lips and closed my eyes. Not in lust, but to hope that everything would be just a dream and I wake up, with Zayn nowhere near me.

"You.got.it?!" He says, slamming his bulge on my core even when it's covered. My eyes closed in fear as I nodded quickly, pursing my lips. "SPEAK!" he shouted. "Yes!" I shakily blurted out, shaking my head in fear that he might hurt or touch me. "Good girl." He said, letting go of my wrist and got off of me. I looked at what he was doing. He was unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, letting it fall to his ankles. Leaving him in his black boxers that printed "fuck" everywhere on it.

I didn't move. I was so scared of his punishment..

I'm so scared of Him.

Ah! Shit. I stared at my wrist, seeing five bruises. I saw Zayn lick his lips while staring at my body up and down.

He fell on his knees and pushed my legs apart. I gasped when he pulled my red panties off of me and threw it on the floor near his pants.

"Zayn.. please" I pleaded, my lips quivering from crying and of so much fear.

"Shut that pretty mouth of yours or else you'll gag later, you know what I mean." He spat, and I gulped, closing my mouth.

"Good." Zayn said as he dipped his head back down infront of my entrance. I gasped as he darted his tongue in me, moving it in and out in a fast movement.

But to be honest, it really feels good. Like.. Damn.

Wait, no. I shouldn't be feeling like this.

"H-Harry! Help!" I yelled, expecting Harry to burst in all of a sudden.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Zayn exlaimed and suddenly, everything became black..

-------------------

Hiiiiiiiiii guys! :)

So how are ya'll?
What did I miss? XD

Anyway, so new update. Yaaaaay! :D

Sorry for the long wait. I took a break from writing. Again. TT~TT

Btw, I changed my username. I am now @blissfularry . :)

I hope you enjoyed this semi-dirty chapter. XD Or dirty.. Eh.

Byeeeeeee~!

-Jazz. <3