Chapter 1: Remembrance

"Alice, don't you remember me?" A very distraught woman begged, I decided that I would confuse her, mostly because I do not like my mother. I shook my head, and the woman sobbed harder. "I am your mother, the queen, and you are the princess! Please! Remember us, remember your life!"

As she said this, I remembered a spark of something, a flash of white, large fangs and growls; terrified I shrieked.

"Alice! Dear! Whatever is wrong?!" This woman, my mother, was shaking me harder than a man does while jesting. "Mother! Please stop with this! I will remember in my own time, the doctor said so himself!"

"You called me mother..." She trailed off. "Yes, well, I remember my childhood! Just not the past two years! Anyways, most of my childhood was father being with me and you with your other man." Her eyes widened, pleading me to hold my tongue on the subject that practically the whole kingdom knew.

The doctor says that I am protecting myself from a trauma that had happened, they say I almost drowned, going on in my sleep about beasts chasing me. Apparently, I was also with a man, a thought that causes shudders, as it is not appropriate for a woman to be in company of a man alone whom she has not wed, and I am a princess no less!

As of now, he is no where to be seen, and has not been since I was saved by an anonymous person, and is a wanted man for attempted murder. At least that's what they tell me he did, try to rid of me for the money. They will not even speak his name near or around me.

"Alice? I miss my baby!" My mother wailed pathetically. "You are over-reacting, I still am your daughter, just missing a part of myself that I will find... On my own! Now leave me be!" And with a look of a kicked puppy, she left the comforts of my chamber.

Sighing, I moved across my room, kicking off my uncomfortable shoes, and sat in my large, plush window seat, grabbing a book that I was re-reading- again. The sunlight warmed my skin as I let my mind fall into the world of Romeo and Juliet, I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep.

My hair flowed around me, the wind whipping it into unmanageable tangles. "Alice..." I heard a deep voice surround me; I whipped around, but saw no one. "Who's there?" I asked, my silk dress swirling around my feet.

"Do you not remember me?" I spun more, the field I was in creamy and golden. I heard a crack overhead, and rain started thundering down in a large torrent. "No, I do not!" I yelled over the roar of thunder.

I felt cold fingers grip my bare shoulders, as my silk dress was without sleeves of any kind. Then I felt hot, hungry lips crash onto my own and one cold hand held my head, tangling in my hair, the other pressing the small of my back towards the warmth right against my front.

His lips moved against my own, and I realized that I had kissed someone like this before, could this be my strange lover that I could not remember, who supposedly tried to kill me?

He parted his lips from mine, his breath warming my face, yet I could not open my eyes. "My love, I did not try to kill you, I would never! You will not see me until you believe that you yourself are ready..." His voice faded away as the rain continued to pound down in sheets around me.

I finally could open my eyes, but the warmth was gone- he was gone. Possibly- Forever?

---------/(.::.)\---------

So I am going to start working on my Andy Biersack fanfic, so do not worry please! I am having some writers block on it but I am almost done with writing Chapter 1- I promise! So probably about Fri it will be updated, sorry about the wait!

Anyone like this? I'm not sure if I should continue- so far I have not seen that anyone has read it.