Chapter 18

AN- im considering retyping the next two chapters (including this one) because i dont like the way they turned out :B but oh well whatever, ENJOY!! VOTE AND COMMENT GAYLORD FOCKER (love those movies)

Chapter 18     

We unloaded the airplane. France wasn’t quite what I imagined it would be. But it was still beautiful.

“Don’t worry.” Tesni smiled down at me. “It’s breath taking at night.”

“I believe you.” I smiled up at him as he pecked me on my lips.

I had left Osin with Dylan, but he happily took him. But Dylan also packed my stuff. He had too since I had no time due to the afternoon class I had to make up for missing. I just hoped he packed all the right stuff.

Tesni bought me lots of girly stuff, so that while in France I was a woman. He bought me a big fur coat, with one of those furry hats, lots of dresses, shoes tights. It was all very nice. I felt rich wearing these clothes, and happy.

We made our way to the hotel. The party was tonight, but the day was still young, I wanted to do some looking around. It was Paris after all.

“Can we go out site seeing?” I pouted as I layed across the bed.

“Of course you can. “ He smiled. “But I can’t.” He frowned.

“Aw why not?”

“I’ve got some setting up to do before tonight.” He pouted.

“I hate work.” I scowled.

“Well its work.” He smiled.

“Fine I’ll go with someone else!” I teased.

“That’s fine.” He simply said.

“Really?” this shocked me a bit. If it wasn’t Dylan or anybody he knew first hand, he wouldn’t like me going anywhere with them. So why was it fine now?

“Mhm, as long as your safe.” He smiled. “I can’t expect you to stay up in this hotel for the rest of the day.”

“A-alright.” I sighed,

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number in.

“Who ya’ calling?” I questioned.

“A friend of mine.” He sighed. “He can show you around.”

“Alright.”

So the guy took me out and about. I offered Tesni some brunch, but he refused through the phone. Then I went to visit him, but he turned me away. I brought him a little bit later, but he refused again. I felt that he was ignoring me. Whenever I sent him phone calls or messages, he would either decline or not respond. I felt like he was ignoring me. And the bad feelings started to come back.

“Don’t worry.” Said the man known as Henry. “He’s probably just busy.”

“Yeah. Busy.” I pouted.

I went on with the day, and I eventually gave up on contacting him at all.

I got back to the hotel at 6, but Tesni wasn’t there. He left me a note saying to go ahead and get ready. A limo will be picking me up at 8 and bring me there. He was already dressed and ready so I would be meeting him there. I was upset now. Why was he purposely avoiding me?

So I slipped on the dress, and it complemented my figure greatly. The short sleeves sat on my shoulders perfectly, and it just made me look amazing. I hate to wear one of those puffy skirts though, to hide the bulge called my dick the stuck out with the dress, and also to make the dress look more dramatic. The shoes fit like a dream, and were hard to walk in at first, but I got use to them. I put on a little bit of makeup and curled my hair a bit. I have to admit. I was fucking sexy. If it were possible, I would fuck myself.

I put on a white fluffy coat that hid my beautiful dress, and a white scarf to match, along with my white dress gloves that were with the dress and my rabbit fur had. Tesni had really out done himself.

The limo was amazing, and it was a joy to ride in. The ride was rather long, but I enjoyed all of the sites. The lights of Paris mixed with the snow was beautiful. I could see the Effile tower, and it was breath taking. Tesni was right, France was beautiful at night, and this was only Paris.

I was so excited; I was bouncing in my seat. To think that me, Jesse, would be doing this? I felt so grown up… it was just… amazing.

When I arrived, I felt like Cinderella attending the ball where she would meet her prince. Only my prince seemed to be ignoring me. I pouted at the thought.

I was ushered in by a nicely dressed man and my coat, hat, and scarf were taken by the man.

At the top of the stairs stood my prince, he wore that sweet smile on his face that swooned me when I first met him. He was dressed so nicely. He wore black slacks with a white dress shirt. His coat was hung over his arm and his hair was parted to the side. He looked very nice, even though he dressed up very little. It made me feel over dressed.

I wanted to run up to his and squeal, but this was a very formal event, so I held it in. It was being held in a hotel, a very grand one at that. I also didn’t want to slip on the marble floors in my glass shoes, so I paced myself and patiently walked up to him. I was still shorter than him, but I was too happy to care about that.

“You look so nice.” I grinned.

“And you look.” He paused for a moment. “Breath taking.” He smiled sweetly.

“Why were you ignoring me all day?” I frowned.

“Well I was out trying to get you this, and I didn’t want you to know about it.”  He pulled out a box. “Merry Christmas.” He smiled.

I took it and opened it. It was a necklace. Not just any necklace, but it was a Diamond necklace! Laced with pearls and emeralds. “Tesni… I… I don’t know what to say…”

“Well let’s see it on you first.” He smiled. He took the necklace and put it around my neck. The touch of his warm fingers made me shiver just a bit. “You look so beautiful Jesse.” He laughed. “Just like a real girl.”

I scoffed. “What!? I am a real girl!” I teased. I sighed I felt beat. “My present for you isn’t as good.”

“Jesse, anything from you, means more than life to me.” He squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled. He made me feel complete.

We went in, and mingled a bit. Very famous people were there. People even I ave heard of. Lots of art was displayed, but what captivated me the most was Tesni’s art.

“You like it?” he questioned.

“Yes…” I laughed. “The only time I ever saw any of your art was when I went over to your place for the first time.”

“That’s true…” he thought for a moment. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright.” I laughed.

“I love you Jesse.” He said as he kissed me.

I knew that I loved him.

“Tesni, these past 3 years have been golden.” I laughed. “I love you more than anything.”

“Really?” he questioned.

Before I could answer I saw something that I couldn’t believe. Something that would change me…

Something that might just ruin everything for me.