Chapter Two: Rare Occurance

I really hope you guys dig this story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam placed his bags on the old, squeaky motel bed suddenly feeling tired. Dean was outside paying the receptionist with a credit card that wasn't theirs. Apparently, their mom had been hunting a vampires nest in Chicago and much to Dean's distaste they had to stay in the city to find her.

Sam kicked off his shoes his body aching from sitting in the Impala for too long. His stomach rumbled and he clutched it feeling it stir with something he couldn't exactly pinpoint. He curled up in a ball shutting eyes hoping that the pain would subside. He could hear the soft sounds of the breeze outside and he tried his best to make those sounds soothe him. He groaned again and squeezed his eyes shut even tighter not knowing how to deal with the pain.

Their motel door opened and Dean walked through with his bag on his shoulder and his eyebrow raised. Sam opened his eyes and tried to play it cool, but that was nearly impossible. He loosened the grip on his stomach but kept his hands there somehow hoping the pain would go away if he kept his hands on his stomach.

"You okay, Sammy?" Dean placed his bag on his bed and Sam sat up his hands still clutching his stomach.

"Y-yeah I think I might have food poisoning." He lied knowing the pain felt like so much more.

"Food poisoning?" Dean once again was not buying Sam's lies.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be in the bathroom if you need me." Sam breathed.

Dean shrugged and Sam made his way to the bathroom still clutching his stomach. He locked the door and slumped to the floor sitting directly by the toilet. He felt sweat trickle down his forehead and he started murmuring prayers for Gabriel. He made sure to keep them hushed so Dean couldn't hear him.

Not too long after the praying did Gabriel show up with his classic smile, "another bathroom quickie? Wow, babe, you've changed."

He looked down and the smile dropped from his face almost immediately. He dropped to his knees by Sam and placed a hand on his head. Gabriel apparently had tried to heal him, but whatever it was didn't leave Sam like Gabriel hoped it would.

"Samuel, can you move your hand?" He spoke softly and Sam complied.

Sam had never heard Gabriel talk like that which made him worry even more. Gabriel checked Sam his eyebrows suddenly knitting together in what Sam could only assume was confusion. Gabriel stood like that for a couple more minutes before his eyebrows shot up and he lost his breath trying to speak. Sam raised an eyebrow his hand now back on his stomach.

"Promise me you won't freak out," Gabriel whispered his eyes wide and his chest falling and rising with heavy breaths.

"You look like you're freaking out." Sam felt anxiety creep into mind not knowing exactly what to expect.

"Okay," Gabriel tried his best to calm himself down. "Alright, Sam, you're pregnant."

Sam glared at Gabriel, "now isn't the time for jokes, Gabe."

"I'm not joking!" Gabriel looked around the bathroom before an idea came to mind, "hold on!"

Sam watched as Gabriel disappeared and reappeared with a pregnancy test now in his hand. Gabriel handed him the box with an encouraging smile. Sam could barely get up from the floor and Gabriel really expected him to get up and pee on a stick. Sam sighed and reached his hand out to Gabe who helped him up.

Sam sighed but unzipped his pants now holding the little stick over the toilet. He decided he'd humor Gabriel and peed on the stick not sure what either of them would get out of this. Gabriel was leaning against the locked bathroom door picking at his nearly perfect nails. Sam finished and placed the stick on the counter. He washed his hands, zipped his pants, and flushed the toilet before looking back at Gabe his eyes brows raised.