Chapter 12

Sam's P.O.V.

I came home and my parents were waiting in the living room.

"Hey," I said as I walked inside.

They looked up at me and dad smiled. Mom was distracted with something.

"Mom, what's up?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"We need to start getting ready honey. Tonight is a big night and we need to impress." I couldn't help rolling my eyes at her.

"Mom, it's not that important"

"Oh, honey it is. It's more important than you think" she got up and took my hand in hers. "Come on now, we need to start," she said while pulling me upstairs with her.

I looked back at my dad pleading him with my eyes to stop her but he just mumbled 'sorry' and chuckled. I sighed and just followed my mom upstairs.

"Okay, I'm going to take a relaxing shower then I'll come to you alright?" I asked hopefully.

"Fine," she said and left at her room. I shook my head and entered my room.

I walked in my closet and took tux I prepared last morning. I placed it on my bed and then took black high heels and put them on bed as well.

I went to the bathroom and decide to take a bath first, to relax a little. I jumped in, and closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of water.

So, I guess it's time to tell you about situation in this world. Not really but listen.

There are three most influence families in this world. First is Nikolić, second is my family, and then Adams.

For now we lived in New York, Adams lived in Los Angeles, and Nikolić lived in England I think. I don't know much about them really, no one does. All I know is that they came in New York as well. I don't know how is it going to be for two most influence families to live in New York. My parents are excited to meet them because they haven't had chance to meet each other yet.

Tonight is a big night for a whole world. Everyone are excited to see heir of Nikolić and Adam empire.

Oh did I tell you that it's the same person? You probably wonder how so I'm going to tell you what I know.

Zoe Nikolić was actually only child of Adams couple. I think their names are Richard and Margaret.

She fell madly in love with Nikola Nikolić. This guy had nothing like them. He wasn't poor but wasn't rich either. He lost contact with his parents and start his own business.

One day he came at Los Angeles and met Zoe in a grocery store. Grocery store! Can you imagine that!?

That was love at the first sight. Zoe's parents were against this relationship so they left Los Angeles together and went to live in Serbia. I don't know much about Nikola's parents but anyway.

He wanted to improve his business so Zoe wouldn't fell weird. They, together with her knowing in business started working harder and harder. They made name for themselves in this world.

And then Zoe got pregnant. That made Richard break, and he went to see his daughter, praying for forgiveness. He accepted his daughter's new family.

The whole Adams empire is going to Zoe, and then whole Adams and Nikolić empire will go to Zoe's and Nikola's children. This person is going to be the richest person in this world.

No one knows who is the kid. Is it a boy or a girl. All people know is that he/she is 19 years old, only two years older than me. Does that kid has any brother or sister? No one knows!