Trouble

Jin's POV

Two hours. Two hours had already passed after me and the boys had reached the house but Jungkook and Jisoo are still out.

My hand reached my hair messing it up in frustration.

After the incident earlier, Jungkook and Jisoo decided to head out first.  At least,  that's what Namjoon told him.

Thoughts started to flood through my mind.  One part of me is worried that she may not be okay, that she may be crying right now while the other was upset because she had clearly chosen Jungkook over me, who is her boyfriend.

I'm not sure what's happening now. I want us to talk but my mind is going crazy because I can't reach either of the two on the phone.

I felt the cushion moved as Yoongi sat beside me. I looked at him and realized that he'd been looking at me the entire time.

"I heard what happened earlier. Are you okay?" He asked getting the attention of the other members who are busy eating a take out food that we bought on our way home.

We're too lazy to prepare the food in the dining room so we decided to eat in the living room instead.

Hoseok put down the chicken that he's eating on his plate and looked at me.

"Yah,  why are you with Ara earlier?"

"Right..." Taehyung added. "Don't you know Jisoo will be coming?"

"I don't okay?" I sigh in defeat. "And besides,  Ara and I were just talking" his inside began to feel weird as he remembers the shocked look on Jisoo 's face when she saw us.

"So,  did Jisoo saw you together?" Asked Hoseok.

I nodded in response.

"Hyung,  you know that's bad, right? Ara can be a little clingy sometimes and Jisoo may have misunderstood what she saw."

As much as I would like to disagree,  Jimin definitely has a point.

I have been linked once to Ara and though I only see her as a friend,  I know that she feels different about me.

Normally,  I would avoid Ara seeing me all alone but as I was heading back to our waiting room,  I came across her along the way.

I don't want to be rude to her so I had to stay at least and talk to her,  and that's when Jisoo came.

Again, I grabbed my hair in frustration.

Why are you stupid?  I internally scolded myself.

"That's why I need to talk to her. But Jungkook took her and I don't even know where they are right now!"

I don't really want to be angry but I'm really getting frustrated.

All this time,  I have not told Jisoo about my growing jealousy on her being too close with Jungkook because I don't even know what their past is but...

I let out a frustrated sigh. I need to talk to that boy once he arrives.

"I hope Jisoo breaks up with you"

Namjoon immediately smacked the back of Taehyung's head.

"Ah! Why???? "

Yoongi can only laugh at Taehyung's antics.

"Stop joking around."

"Yah, I just want to be fair,  okay?" Taehyung added. "Seeing them so sweet makes me wanna find a girlfriend as well."

"I would have to agree with you this time." as Jimin gave Taehyung a high-five.

Just then,  I heard the front door opened.

"Is that a chicken?" Jungkook screamed as he probably smelled the food from there.

As he was a few feet away from us,  I saw a petite figure silently follows.

Jisoo...

My heart skipped a little. Just seeing her always makes my heart flutter.

I hope she realizes how much I wanted to grab her and hug her right now. But I won't do that.  I want to clear everything first with Jungkook.

We've been together in a group for so many years and I don't really want our relationship to suffer because of Jisoo. I care for them both and I want to be selfish right now because I don't want to lose either.

I tried to get Jisoo's attention but her eyes are glued on the floor.

My heart ached as I realize that I may be the reason why she's so down right now.

I vow that I will make sure that a smile will always be plastered on her face and I promise to make her laugh from now on.

"Noona,  come and sit here," Jimin told her then grab her hand to guide her so she can sit.

"Have you eaten?"Yoongi asked.

My heart skipped a little when I saw her focus her attention on Yoongi then smiled.

Why does it feel like her smile does not reach her beautiful eyes? And...

Did she cry a lot? He asked himself as he saw the mark of tears on her cheeks.

Way to go,  Kim Seokjin.

"Wait,  let me grab some plates in the kitchen",  Jungkook said as he stood up from his seat and made his way to the other side of the room.

Thinking that this may be the right time to talk to him,  I stood from my place and immediately followed.

Just as he was about to reach for the sets of plates,  I grabbed his arms and caught his attention.

He stopped abruptly and looked back at me.

"We need to talk," I told him.

It's now or never.

I need to know what's between them so I can be at peace and I'll know what to do next.

He sighed. His hands fell on his sides and he looked at me.

"Do you really like her hyung?

I studied his face.

He seemed so serious so there's no point in lying now.

"Yes." I decided that it's best, to be honest.

"I don't just like her. I care for her."

I saw a glint of a playful smile on his eyes but I continued. "I can't say that I love her because we just started seeing each other but I know it hurts to see her cry. It's especially painful to see her be sad because of me."

"Really? Then why did you made her cry?" he mockingly asked,  arm crossed like he is actually examining my sincerity.

"I know I messed up and I acknowledge that. But I don't want her to think that I don't care about her because I do. She's so special to me."

I sighed. "Now,  I want to ask you."

"What?"

"What's with you two?  What's your past that we don't know of?

He put one of his arms down while the other massages the tip of his temple.

"I think it's better if I tell it to everyone," he said then walked back to where the boys are.

I am a little scared of what he will say next but I need to know.

So I followed.