laughing Jack gives a little .. lap dance ? ;)

" Whose the chick ? " Jeff growled , as I entered the room with a girl . She had long black hair , with pale skin and wore checkered skinny jeans , black vans , and a batman shirt .

I only smirked as I pointed to the couch , and she quickly sat down .

Jeff eyed me suspiciously , then stared at her with a murderous glare .

I walked past him before saying ," Don't you dare kill her . "

" Jaaaack ? " I screamed throughtout the house . Not hearing any respond I ventured futher - he was probaly hiding again .

I saw Ben and called him over , " Ben , make sure Jeff doesn't kill the guest . "

He smiled , nodding as he went into the room they stayed .

As I ventured futher i heard something shuffle in the corner , and in a flash i spun on my heel ripping the cover off him .

Gotcha .

L.J. looked up at me , and cursed under his breath before standing up slowly , his eyes not leaving mine .

" I reckon younwerent just coming by to see me ? "

I ony laughed and walked back towards the living room , signaling him to follow .

We entered the room only to find Jeff staring at the girl murderously , and Ben trying to control himself .

But then again what should you expect from sadistic killers ?

They attracted to humans like moths to flames .

" Guys ! Stop staring at her like a slab of meat ! She's one of our dauntless darees . " I shot her a comforting smile .

" But this dare is for L.G. - " I chuckled to myself as Ben and Jeff relaxed " - And since youre a clown afterall .. Obed wants you to do a little .. dance . "

L.J. chuckled as Jeff bursted into laughter .

" A dance you say ? " He smirks walking over to a very anxious looking Obed .

" Grind on me " , hummed from the radio as L.J. stood in front of Obed , pulling his shirt off slowly as he kept eye contact . She held her breath as he flexed his toned muscles , rolling his hips on torso to the slow beat . He got closer to her near the under of the song , then pulled back , brushing his lips from her ear and kissed her cheek . Then he laughed at all of our shocked , longing expressions as he picked up his shirt are confidently strode away .

After our moment to sink in .. all of him . Ben cleared his throat as a light blush took over his cheeks , " I guess there's not a lot we know about L.G. ... "