the beggining

(Normal letters = what they say, this type of letter = what they think, this type of letter =what they do, or how they feel)

Allura's POV

I am so happy!! My childhood friend is coming!! Hope that lance doesn't screw up as always..or keith scares her

Me:paladins!! A friend of mine is coming, and she will stay here a couple of months!!please don't screw up...

Lance:she will love this beautiful man *refering to himself*

Keith:why would she love a guy like you?!

Shiro:don't fight you two...

Pidge:i hope i can be her friend!

Hunk:i'll make a cake for her!

Me:good idea hunk!

(Y\N)'s pov

Hello! i am (Y\N) lynette,I have ___ hair and my favorite things are ____, ____, ____ and more!!i am really excited! I'll see my friend allura!! She said something about having robot lions or something like that But that sounds AWESOME!!

*a couple of hours later*

I am starting to panic.. Is this the house?! I mean this is a CASTLE!! Does that make allura a princess?!

Me:umm allura? *nervous*

Allura:(Y\N)!!!

Me:allura!!! I missed you a lot!!

Lance:oh what a beautiful women! Did it hurt when you falled from heaven?

Allura:nah i don't thinks so

Me: i scrapped my knee coming from hell! *smiles*

Pidge:you and i will definetly be good  friends!

Lance:how can a adorable girl like you come from hell?

Allura:you don't know her..

Me:wait a minute..Are you guys voltron?! *excited*

Keith:yup

Me:amazing!! So that means you have the 5 lions?! * fangirling*

lance:i can show you blue if you want to! *winks*

Keith:didn't an alien girl stole your lion because of you offering her a ride?!

Lance: i know But look at her! she is definetly NOT bad!*watches as she fangirls about the lions

Hunk:i made cake!!

Me: *gasp* you made cake?! Aww you didn't have to do it!

Hunk:its ok! Lets eat now!

there is exactly 7 chairs for the 7 people that lives here... This will be akward..

Keith:here you can have my chair.. I'll eat in the sofa

Me:are you sure? I can eat on the sofá..

Keith:yeah don't worry! *smiles*

Pidge:OMG KEITH SMILED!!! (Y\N) YOU MADE A MIRACLE!!!

Lance:YOU CAN HAVE MY CHAIR!! *clearly jealous*

Keith:I SAID I'LL GIVE HER MY CHAIR!!

Lance:NO I WILL!!

i ended up eating at shiro's seat..But why do they do this to me? Why are they so nice to me?

Allura: can you please sing a song?

Me:ehh umm i don't know..

Oh nooooo!!! I don't like singing in front of someone!! Why allura why?!

Allura:C'mon you have a beautiful voice pleeeeease

Me:But.. I don't like singing in front of people... *shyly*

Pidge:hmmmm if you sing.. I'll give you nutella and ice cream!!

Me:deal!!

Pidge: can you sing "heart attack" by demi lovato, its just that i LOVE that song!!

Me:i guess

Allura:nutella? Ice cream? Demi lovato?! What is that?

Me:nutella and ice cream.. THE best thing in the world!! And demi is just one of my favorite singers..EARTH singer

(Do i have to write what it says? o(╥﹏╥)o you know just hear it.. I am too lazy)

at first i started really shyly But then in the chorus i had a lot of confidence!!

Lance:you look like an angel and sound like one!

Shiro:That was amazing!!

Keith:wow i must agree with lance on this one

Hunk:Perfect!!

Pidge: You earned your ice cream and nutella!! *gives her the ice cream and the nutella*

Me:thanks! but there is a lot of people that sings better..

Corán:You are the best singer in the world!!

-------

I am really excited for season 3 of voltron so i thought.. why not make a story at 2:25 am? so i did exactly that i hope you enjoyed it! 💕