Chapter One

Anti's POV:

I pushed my hair back as I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing. I wore what I usually wear, green hoodie with black shortsleeves, jeans, the shock collar, and sneakers. I walked out, heading to my room, and I heard fast footsteps behind me. "Rah"! I heard AnaMarie, my younger sister, scream as she pounced on me, making me fall over." Gah! What the hell, AnaMarie"!? I yelled as she sat on top of me, smiling."Uh, Did you forget this is how I say 'Happy Birthday' To you"? She asked, raising my brow."Oh yeah, I remember you asking if you could always do that", I said, making an 'Oh' face. I then made an 'Idiot' face and said,"Worst decision made. Ever". She rolled her eyes, getting off of me, and pit her hand down."Just be happy I'm helping you get up this time". I chuckled, taking her hand, and she pulled me up."Get your stuff, I think Dark is wanting to say happy birthday to ya", she said, crossing her arms as her messenger bag hand over her shoulder. Dark. I smiled a little, blushing at the thought of him, and AnaMarie said,"Look, I know you're gay, you have a crush on him, and you wanna see him, but you won't be able to if you don't hurry the fook up and get your things". I covered her mouth, afraid mom heard her, and whispered, "Dude, shut up. You're lucky I'm not telling mom you're gay". She rolled her eyes, moving my hand, and said," Just hurry up before we're late to school". I walked into my room, grabbing my phone and my bookbag, and walked with AnaMarie downstairs, outside. It was sprinkling a little, and AnaMarie said,"Ugh, I don't want my hair getting messed up". I gave her a 'Really' face and said,"AnaMarie, you're hair is never brushed, its knotty, and it looks horrible. Why are you complaining"? She looked like she was thinking for a sec, and then said,"Good point ". I chuckled as we started walking to school, and AnaMarie was slipping a little, due to the fact that she wears orange boots, and it doesn't really help when she falls, because she wears a pink skirt. The main thing that isn't showy on her is the sky blue hoodie she wears. You can tell we're related because her right eye leaks septic, like mine, but hers is blue. We really don't know why, but I think it's really cool. We arrive to the school and I blushed a bit when I saw Dark, holding a box and he sat on a bench. AnaMarie nudged my arm, and I looked at her, seeing her smirking up at me, and I grabbed the strings to her hoodie, pulling them as a way to choke her. She chocked a bit and I heard Dark say," Hey Anti"! I jumped a bit, pulling my arms back, and said,"Eep"! I turned around, seeing him start to make his way over to us, and what always gets me blushing is the fact that the sleeves on his shirt and his flannel are ripped off, showing his arms, and the bottom half of his shirt is ripped off, showing his stomach. I heard AnaMarie chuckle, and I turned to her, growling as I blushed, and muttered,"Shut up before I-". I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around, looking up as Dark smiled down at me."Happy Birthday", he said, handing me the box."Dark, you really didn't have to get me anything", I said, looking at the box."Well, I wanted to get you something". I opened the small box, seeing a pair of emerald green earrings, and my jaw dropped a little."Dark, you got me these"? I asked, smiling up at him."Yeah, you said you've always wanted them, so I got them for y-". I hugged him before he could even finish, and I blushed a little as I did. I blushed more when he hugged back, and I heard a camera sound. I growled, looking at AnaMarie, and saw her holding her phone up."You're lucky you're my sister and that I love you", I said, starting to take my old earrings out. I held them out to AnaMarie, her taking them, and I started to put the one's Dark got me in. Once I finished, I smiled, and Dark gave me a thumbs up, along with AnaMarie. I smiled more, feeling an arm wrap around my neck, and I heard Die Xilef  say,"Happy B-Day my bro"! I chuckled, seeing Virus Mad smile down at me."Thanks Die, now let me go before you suffocate me", I said, having a little bit of a hard time breathing. AnaMarie giggled, Die letting me go, and Virus said,"So, you're seventeen now, huh"? I nodded, wrapping my arm around AnaMarie, and said,"And this baby is still sixteen". "Shut the fook up, it ain't my fault I was born a year after you", she said, glaring up at me. I chuckled. " Yeah yeah, shut your mouth", I said, smiling. I groaned when the bell, earning chuckles out of everyone, and we walked to class.

Time skip/Dark's POV:

I was at home, sighing as I started to make my way to my room, and saw Widdow."Why weren't you at school, today"? "Uh, remember? I just got back with mom from going to aunt Marisa's house all the way in Maine while you stayed because she only had two beds, no couch, and you wanted to stay so you could hang out with Anti". Anti. I blushed a little, smiling at his name, and Widdow said," Aw". I rolled my eyes and said,"Get ready to go eat dinner at his place Tonight ". " I still kinda feel bad for him not having that many friends to go there, since Die and Virus are going on Vay-Cay". I nodded, heading to my room, and going into the bathroom that was in my room. I closed the bathroom door, looking into the mirror, and said,"You can do it, Dark. Just sit in his room with him, ask him the question, and play it cool". I liked at myself, groaning as I put my head in my hand, and said,"I'm bad at prep talks". "Yeah, you really are", I heard Widdow call from outside the door. I growled, opening my door, and seeing her as she lay on my bed, scrolling through her phone." Why are you in here"!? I asked, blushing a little."You know your room is Darker than mine(Dark pun) Heh, go figure", she said. I thought about it, and then laughed a bit."Okay, that was funny". "Thank you", she replied, smiling at me, and I smiled back. " Kids! Come on! Were going to Anti and AnaMarie's for Anti's birthday"! I heard our mom call. I froze, blushing a bit, and Widdow stood, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, her smiling, and she said,"Don't worry, you can tell him". I nodded, pushing my hair back, and we walked downstairs, getting in our car.