12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...

Oh my god!!!! Definitely this story is a biggest miracle in my write ups... I don't know what to say... I'm feeling goosebumps in happiness...

Do you all wanna know why???
I can very well say that this is a very good work of mine... I understand this story is silently getting a biggest place in all your hearts...

At first, I was hesitant to start this story as I thought it should not resemble my story "Loving husband " But you all proved me wrong and wholeheartedly accepted this story...

The happy news is that this story has become  my 6th story
(after my stories loving husband, i fell for your eyes, i want my fuggy. Arrogancy vs Attitude, from the day I met you) to cross 1000+ votes  ...

The biggest happiness is that this is my first story to achieve this biggest benchmark so soon and that too in just 11 chapers... Unbelievable right....

Happy to share that this story has crossed 5500+ reads and  got a maximum of 98 votes to its credit and that too very soon which none of my stories has got this much earlier...

Thanks for all your love and support and thanks again for accepting this story wholeheartedly....

No more boring bak baks...

Now to shot 12:

Pragya really feels bad for her childish behavior and for hurting abhi to the core... She understands the slaps abhi given to her is an outcome of the deep and immense love abhi has on her...

Pragya enters abhi's room and asks for abhi's forgiveness... But abhi being abhi is way too adamant and planned to do something with pragya so that she wont repeat her mistake again...

Pragya: Im so sorry abhi... please forgive me... I wont repeat this mistake again.. Pretty please accept my apology... Tell me what I have to do to seek forgiveness from you...

Abhi: Can you do anything for me???

Pragya: yes.. what matter's to me is you and I can do anything to seek your forgiveness and to see a happy smile in your face..

Abhi: Think before you say fuggy.. Once committed you can't back off..

Pragya; Go ahead.. Tell me what Iv to do...

Abhi moves closer near pragya.. pragya's heart beats faster than usual.. she is getting nervous and a beautiful pearls of sweat forms in her forehead... Pragya's throat gets dry as abhi nears her very closely and her lips went numb in the closeness of their lips...

 Pragya's throat gets dry as abhi nears her very closely and her lips went numb in the closeness of their lips

Pragya's body is trembling unusually and her limbs are getting weaker.. Pragya stumbles but Abhi catches her by holding her waist tightly... Pragya closes her eyes to control her hormonal urges..

Abhi chuckles and pulls pragya closer... Abhi blows air in pragya's face and pragya felt a shiver in her whole self... Abhi nears pragya's lips and their lips were inches apart...