15- Grow up

"SORRY!" I hollered as I knocked over some kids bike.

"JASPER BANKS! GET BACK HERE!" Elliot shouted and ran after me.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Ever called and followed us. 

"SLOW DOWN JASPER!" Elliot yelled as I jumped over the sandbox.

"MOVE!" I screamed at some old lady who was feeding the pigeons. She screamed and moved out of the way. I ran a little farther before stopping and laying down on the ground.

"Once I catch my breath you are dead," Elliot threatened and dropped down onto the ground next to me.

"Okay have fun," I mumbled and sat up. Ever ran to us and hugged me. 

"That was fun!" She squealed.

Elliot groaned. "That was not fun." He turned to and glared at me. "Don't touch my ice cream."

I laughed and playfully shoved him. "You asked me if I wanted some."

"Yeah, keyword being, some. You took the whole cone and didn't give it back!" He whined. 

Ever giggled. "Dad, you're acting like a baby."

"Yeah, Elliot." I teased. "You're 24 not 4. Grow up."

Elliot leaned over and started tickling me. Ever jumped off my lap to avoid getting tickled. I laughed and begged for him to stop.  

"Ever! Help me!" I begged the giggling 7 year old. She shook her head and grinned. I squirmed and squealed until Elliot finally stopped.

"Can I go play?" Ever asked pointing at the playground. 

"Yes. Stay where we can see you," Elliot told her and kissed her head before she ran off. 

We watched as she ran to go join a couple more kids who were playing hide and seek tag. Elliot wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. 

"How are Reese and Quinn doing?" I asked. 

"Reese and Liam got engaged and their wedding is in a couple weeks. Quinn married a girl named Olivia and they're expecting their first child soon." Elliot said. 

"Quinn finally settled down?" I questioned in disbelief.

"It was hard for me to believe too." Elliot chuckled. "But they're both happy and head over heels for each other."

"That's good." I nodded and leaned up to look at Elliot. He looked down and locked eyes with me. He quickly pressed his lips against mine. We pulled away after minute and cuddled again. 

"Hi, Dad!" Ever ran back to us and hugged Elliot. 

"Hey, what about me?" I whined. 

"She likes me more," Elliot smirked as Ever sat down in his lap. 

"No I don't," Ever said. "I like Jasper more. I'm only being super nice to you so you'll buy me pizza."

"That's my girl." I high-fived Ever. 

"Sometimes I question my decisions in life." Elliot muttered. 

"You love us," I teased and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Unfortunately." He winked at Ever. 

"You're still getting me pizza right?" Ever asked.

  •~•~• 

"Ever, once you finish, you need to go to bed. You have school tomorrow," Elliot told Ever. 

"Okay," Ever said and finished her slice. She drank her apple juice and washed her hands. "Good night." She hugged Elliot and I before going to her room. 

"I need something today," Elliot started. 

"Like what?" I closed the empty pizza boxes and got up to throw them away. 

"Just something," Elliot said, following me into the kitchen. I tossed the boxes away and turned to Elliot. He pushed me against the kitchen wall and kissed my neck. 

I gasped and gently pushed him away. "What are you doing? Ever's here."

Elliot ignored me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He continued to kiss me while walking into his bedroom. He set me down on his bed and shut the door before walking back to the bed. 

He kissed my neck and collarbone before looking me in the eye.

"Try not to scream this time." 

•••

That last sentence was probably one of the weirdest things I've ever wrote. *Cringes*

I'm thinking of doing a Q and A thing where you guys ask me questions and I'll answer two of them every chapter.

Thanks for reading :)

Comment, Vote

Love y'all ♥♥♥