Welcome back to the Cupids Matchmaking Service!

Hello! It's Lauren here.

WELCOME BACK TO THE CUPIDS MATCHMAKING SERVICE!!!

A few things before we start...

---

1. What you're about to read is a very rough first draft.  It doesn't follow on from the published version of Cupid's Match!

  It doesn't follow on from the published version of Cupid's Match!

Wait! What?! Cupid's Match is published?!!

Yes! An all new version of Cupid's Match is now in bookstores! You can get a copy by typing bit.ly/CupidsMatch in your search bar, or following the links in my wattpad profile (tap here ---> LEPalphreyman). It's based on the wattpad version but it's a bit different - which is why I feel the need for a little disclaimer here.

If you've come to this sequel after reading the published version - welcome! I'm so glad you're here! But I need to warn you. . . This version is very rough and follows on from the wattpad version of Cupid's Match. I posted both on wattpad as I wrote them and was figuring out the story for myself.

That means there will be plot holes, differences in character behaviour, things that don't make much sense, storylines that are abandoned or need adding, and general grammar issues.

(Anyone who is here from the wattpad version will probably be used to this! <3)

I had loads of fun writing this draft, and I think it's kinda cool you get to see it in its raw, behind the scenes form before it's had all its editing magic!! But to avoid any confusion - please be aware this isn't the final version of Valentine's Day.

2. Need to remind yourself of the Cupid's Match story before starting the sequel?

In the next chapter I've posted a Cupid's Match re-cap! :D

---

3. If you have any feedback let me know!!

Like I mentioned before - this is a first draft. A final version of this story doesn't exist yet. So feel free to leave any feedback.

You can help me shape the final version of book 2 :)

4. Make sure you're following me on Wattpad!

Click here ---> LEPalphreyman

If you follow me it means you'll get more up to date announcements and extra stuff about the cupids, info about the published version of Cupid's Match, and you'll be first to know about my new projects, etc.

---

5. When you've finished reading...

There's a whole load of other cupid content on my Wattpad profile for you to read through! Go check out my profile to see what's there!

6. Chat with me!

Leave me a comment on the story and I'll try get back to you. Or drop me a note on my Wattpad profile wall.

You can also reach me on any of my social media handles.

Twitter: LEPalphreyman

Instagram: LaurenPalphreyman

The cupids are on Facebook: CupidsMatchmakingService

I'm on Facebook: @LEPalphreyman (or search Lauren Palphreyman)

---

That's all from me for now!

Love,

Lauren

Now, to quote the words of the original founder of the Cupids Matchmaking Service at the start of that fateful trial...

"Well, shall we begin?"