Chapter 2

........ There was nothing. Then I felt a cold hand on my other shoulder, I was scared I did not know what was touching me. I looked round to the other side....... there was nothing there. There was a whisper again,

'Jacob.' What seemed to be thin air whistling.

I was scared. I really didn't know what to do, should I leave the house and hide? No Natalie and Jon will find out. I was stuck with what to do. Why was my name being said? I don’t know but the voice kept saying it. Even though I was frightened I followed the voice, it was almost like I was in a trance. The voices lead me up the stair well and the voice stopped when I was right outside, the big scary, gloomy back room door. 

'Open it........ Open it!' Whispered the voice. 

I really wanted to open it but across it, it had FoRbIdDeN and Keep Out written. As I stood outside thinking, I heard what sounded like a drill. I wondered what was in there using a drill, but I did not enter.

Soon after, Natalie and Jon returned home. I always wondered what they did as their job as they never told me; they just left me at home every day, and it made me feel like I wasn't even a part of the family. When Natalie and Jon got home that day they seemed different, almost, like they had a plan and it had started to work, I didn’t know, it baffled me. As soon as they got home they sent me up to bed with a bowl of soup, just like they do to me every night.

Later on that evening I heard what sounded like knives being sharpened, was it coming from the back room? No, this time it was coming from downstairs. It was Natalie and Jon, what would they be sharpening knives for? I always thought Natalie and Jon were hiding something from me all these years and now it was time for me to find out exactly what they were hiding, it was my destiny. I made sure Natalie and Jon did not find out what I was doing, however, they don't care what I do anyway. So that night I sat in my room planning on how to find out what they were up to. Could it be dangerous? I thought, well i was about to find out. I started my plan being cautious just in-case Natalie and Jon came in my room while i was working, however that was highly unlikely as they seemed extremely busy.

Planning things really tired me out so after a while I decided to rest my eyes and go to sleep. Come the next morning I was home alone and when I woke up there was some clothes and food sat on the end of my bed, there was also, a message, 

'Save yourself, there is one safe place for you, save yourself from the killers!!!!'

 I had no clue of what this message meant but I knew something was going on.

------------------------------------------------------

This is my second chapter, it would be nice to know it you feel whether it should be extended or if you have any critical feed back to help me improve!! 

Fionaa_Joyy xxx