Proposition and a new friend.

(Authors p.o.v) Infirmary~
One week after arrival

The elevator could be heard opening as a middle aged man wearing shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around his neck. His outfit onsists of an unzipped black suit over a buttoned vest and green shirt. He also wore black trouser shoes and long, dark-green pants. He wore glasses, had Silver hair and black eyebrows. He held a cane in one hand and a coffee mug in the other.

Next to him was a middle aged woman with very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face. Her eyes are bright green and she wears thin ovular glasses. She has dangling teal earrings that match the hanging pendant on her collar.

She wore black boots with bronze heels, and a cape that is purple inside and black on the outside. The cut of the cape is stylized to end in flames and arrows, with a row of diamond-shaped bronze beads on the back. She wore a white long-sleeved, pleated top that has a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower body is covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings.

They walked up to the nurse at the reception desk. She noticed them and sat up straight.

Receptionist: Ah! Evening Professor Ozpin and Ms Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Evening Samantha. How's the boy?

Samantha: Good. Miss Rose and miss Xiao long came in later today in case those black creatures came back again.

Glynda: When was the last time those things showed themselves?

Samantha spins in her chair while thinking.

Samantha: Hmm...last report about their activity was two days ago. They stopped since then.

Ozpin nodded and sipped his coffee. Glynda had suspicion that he knew something.

Samantha: Why would they want the kid anyway?

Glynda: The boy seems to have experience with these things judging by how he fought during initiation.

Ozpin nodded agreeing with her. He turned to Samantha.

Ozpin: May we see the boy?

Samantha nodded and told them the room number. They walked to the room. Along the way Glynda looked at Ozpin.

Glynda: ...You know something about this boy don't you?....who is he?

Ozpin: Lets just say...a friend of a friend.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I felt, warm? Something soft and cozy. I opened my eyes up and looked around. I was in a bed, a hospital bed to be precise judging by the white pillow and covers. I was still in my normal attire. I stretched and sat up. I went to the side and saw my shoes next to (f/k/b). I put on my shoes and grabbed (f/k/b) and dispelled it away. I heard the door open and looked to see a man and woman standing there.

Ozpin: Ah. Your awake. Please don't be startled, I am Professor Ozpin. This woman beside me is Professor Goodwitch.

Me: I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you. If I'm not wrong, am I in a hospital?

Ozpin: Infirmary. Beacon's infirmary.

I nod and sit back on the bed.

Me: Cool. How long was I out?

Ozpin: A week.

A week! Crap I've wasted some time trying to recover. I need to go.

Me: Well it was nice meeting you two but I have to meet with someone.