She noticed the different pieces surrounding the building and landmark. She wasn't someone that was big on art, but she definitely appreciated beauty and this was beauty to her. They went inside and he took her around to different visuals.

She looked up, admiring the art all around the rooms

She looked up, admiring the art all around the rooms. "You been here before?"

"Yeah, mad times actually."

"It's.. it's wow. You can do art like this?"

"Oh nah," He laughed. "Definitely not."

"I mean , have you ever even tried?"

He thought about it for a second while also looking around at the many pieces. "Uhh nah not really."

"Ok then, so don't say you can't do it. I know that artistic eye of yours can do something like this.....Ooh look at this." She walked off towards another piece.

He stayed back just watching her as she stared at it in awe. He wondered why she had so much high hopes for him. She barely knew him, yet it seemed like she put his abilities on such a high pedestal. He didn't know how to feel towards it. Part of him was kind of hesitant and confused, but a bigger part of him felt special in some type of weird way. It was always nice to have someone appreciate your talent and your passion.

"Boy, come over here. Why you standing there like a creep?" She laughed.

He shook his head, laughing also before following over to where she was. She was looking at one of his favorite pieces.

"That's the 'Palazzo Ducale Tower'

"That's the 'Palazzo Ducale Tower'. He made that in '96. One of my favorite pieces. Something about it is just so abstract, but unique. The aesthetic is so pure, yet so avant-garde." He commented.

"Uhhh, yeah.." She trailed off, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "I love how the thorns or tree limbs or whatever that shit is.. tells a story.... like The return of Ursula or somethin."