Man of my Word - Lewis Hamilton

Start from the beginning

"Lewis? LEWIS Are you okay?" Toto asked probably for the tenth time this Sunday, he was really worried. This was another Flashback of the last moment he saw YN.

"Yes, I'm just a little bit tired."

"You sure you can do this?" He asked more worried realising that the brit seemed to be a bit more away that it looked like.

"Yes." He simply answers still looking around.

"Where's YN? We've missed her this weekend." Toto smiled receiving a small head shake from the man. "What happened? Are you like this because of her?" The brit nods. "Talk to me." Toto asks sitting by his side.

"We had a problem, and we ended ehm having an argument and now it's all screwed thanks to me."

"You know when two people argue the guilt ends up going for both involved. Just call her, and apologise."

"Isn't that easy."

"Nothing in easy in life and you better than anyone knows this. You promised that you would be her friend forever, so why don't you keep your word? Show her that you're going to be there no matter what and that she's always on your mind. Just admit that you're in love with her and everything will be solved."

"What?" Lewis's eyes went wide making the boss chuckle. "What are you saying."

"Oh come on! I'm a man, I'm married and absolutely in love and I can see very well when two people are in love. Like you and YN. " Toto's smile was a real strength. "Just tell her." He says and gets up.

Angela who was close just nod at Lewis. Toto's words were real.
Lewis quickly changed to his overall suit and drove to the grid for the race start. All this time the only thing he could think about was everything YN told him the last time they were together. But also the good memories of their time together were right there.

"You promised me that you would always be by my side and take care of me no matter what happens. But and now?"

Oh the brit couldn't stop thinking about this. It was a promise and he had to keep it. He always insisted that he always do what he says.

The race was going crazy already. The Ferraris leading the way, and valtteri in front of him couldn't chase them.

"I'm clearly faster than Valtteri, so please let me try. If I don't past Kimi I'll handle the place back to Valtteri." His team radio sounded and the engineers looked at each other. "Please guys, we're losing time here."

"Okay Lewis. Valtteri will swap positions with you, you got 5 laps to try, 5 laps to try."

"No pressure then." Bono giggles on the other side of the radio.

Lewis gives his best to get close to Kimi, but he was struggling just like the finn  in front. Verstappen's red bull was already catching the other Mercedes behind Lewis which would cause difficulties to swap.

"You promised that you would be her friend forever, so why don't you keep your word?"

Toto's words inside his head were back causing the brit to sigh to himself.
If he wanted someone to trust him he would had to keep his word in everything he done, just like Anthony and Carmen taught him. But the championship battle was on, and handing the place to Valtteri meant being 14 points behind Sebastian Vettel the championship leader.

"Mom always reminds us. When you do good things they come back to you and you feel so much positive about it." YN words, again! He sighed deeper now getting closer to the last corner before the checkered flag reducing his speed to allow his teammate to take back his 3rd place and guarantee his own 4th.

It was the best decision for him and it might bit his ass later, but it was the best thing to be done.

"I need to see YN!" His hands run through his hair. "I need my girl." Angela smiled nodding.

The flight to Monaco was quite quick for the brit man who gladly left the airport asking Angela to take care of everything. He had to see YN, he had to apologise, he had to hug her and feel her warmth. But he was also feeling nervous. It was the first time he would declare his love for someone after so many break ups and he didn't knew what would happen after that.

"Hey!" Her tired eyes were now dilating seeing the man in front of her. But the brit didn't want to lose time."I'm so sorry angel, I was an idiot I know don't tell me that that's normal from me. I don't wanna lose you, I don't wanna leave you I wanna take care of you more than anything in this world as I always did. Spending my days with you is the best thing in the world and after everything we've been through I think we grew as humans, but also as lovers. You're my number one partner in everything and having you with me it's something sacred. I love you but I'm afraid to tell you, wait..." he stops realising what he said. YN was trying to hold her tears with all his words but it wasn't possible. She smiled when he started losing himself with his own words. So clumsy.

"Thank you for coming back." She smiles caressing his cheeks while he closes his eyes. "I Saw what you did today. I'm very proud of you." She whispers not finding the right words for everything he said.

"I'm a man of my word." He smiled at the smaller girl who giggled causing his heard to beat much faster now.

"I love you." She whispers. "You're the right man for me and I want to spend my entire existence with you." She closes the gap between them two and he wraps his arms around her waist

"We're gonna get married one day, aren't we?" He asks kissing her forehead.

"I'm gonna take that as an I Love you too YN!" He giggles looking at her.

"I love you much more and much deeper YN." She sighs happy to finally admit his feeling for his girl but also for being able to kiss her.

************************************
I actually started writing this before the Hungarian GP but then My F******* MAN JUST HELPED ME FINISHING BECAUSE HE'S SO AMAZING ANDBDHDJDJ DBDJDJDDBB HAHA

I'm Finally backeeey THO😛😛❤

One Shot number 50😍