1st January 2014

Dear Diary,

I've been putting off this whole diary crap since I got this waste of time on the worst present-wise Christmas day ever because I definitely need a diary and an alarm clock. just to stay that little more organised and occupied because I'm not already. Thanks again mum. Dumb bitch.

Its the 1st of January and you what that means,  New Year's Resolutions. I don't see the point in this, no-one ever sticks to them, they give up by the next day because they know the amount of effort that has to be put into eating less cake and pastries especially around here. I live in the North West,  Manchester to be precise, it's alright 'round here I suppose not much to do, go into Manchester city centre to do a bit of shopping, nothing special its worse if you went around with my mum all should does is browse and never buys. Oh she's also a time waster.

This morning I woke up at seven... yeah seven o'clock all because my dad is also an idiot

why must my family be fucked

why must I witness this shit. No.

Why must he feel the need to bang a nail into the wall oposite just to hang the most disgusting family photo I have ever been a part of in my life with the most fucked up little bitch of a sister and then there's the parents. can I just leave and be eighteen already and move to university far away from my life and the name Nickson.

I was walking down the road to the the corner shop and slut was there pulling another chavy scumbag off the estate