Chapter 2

-Yuki's POV-

The lads and I had planned to take Niall and Autumn to the same mall at the same time and the same store. They were both miserable and they were perfect together. I don't even know who broke up with who or why, but it was clear that they both were meant for each other. I waited for Autumn to take her shower and I texted Liam.

'She's coming with me did you get him to go out?' I texted him.

'Were not there yet but it's not like we'll give him a chance.' He texted back.

'Ok good I'll see you there :)' I texted him.

'Bye.' He texted back and I put my phone away.

I smiled as I pulled Autumn along in the mall. We went into American Eagle and started looking on the girls side of the store. She sighed looking around at all the clothes uninterested with the whole idea of being there. I sighed looking at her and frowned slightly.

"Autumn come on I just want to have fun like we used to." I said looking at her.

She shook her head "I can't have fun especially not here." She said turning around to walk away but she bumped into Niall. I smiled and looked over seeing the lads and went over to them

"Hey guys." I said to them.

Liam and Harry smiled over at me "hey." They both said.

I stood with them as we all watched Niall and Autumn. I saw Autumn trying to hold back tears not looking at Niall at all. She wasn't talking and I couldn't tell if Niall was because he wasn't facing me. Me and the lads watched them both hoping something good would happen, but nothing good really did. I watched as Autumn ran away from him crying but Niall went after her.

I sighed and looked over at the lads "should we go after them?" I asked and they nodded.

"I don't know. Maybe we should let them settle it." Liam said and I nodded.

-Niall's POV-

I looked down at Autumn and saw her sad expression. She couldn't even look at me and it hurt a lot. I could see the same hurt expression in her face. I could see her tearing up. I can't stand seeing her or even someone else cry. But seeing her cry just kills me. I wanted to keep her safe from getting hurt or her heart broken and I ended up being the one hurting her. I looked at her my eyes tearing up too I open my mouth to say something then closed it. I felt like the rest of my body couldn't move.

"H-hi.." I managed to stutter and I saw that broke her.

She ran out if the store crying and I quickly followed after her. "Autumn wait!" All I wanted was her and her only. She was my everything and I still love her somuch. I quickly caught up to her.

"Autumn please stop. C-can we please talk?" I said taking her hand making her face me. I felt sparks from her touch. It felt amazing I just wanted to hold her close to me. I looked down at see and sighed at her sad expression.

She looked at me slightly still crying and she said in a weak voice "we have nothing to talk about..."

I sighed "Autumn please.. I can't deal with not being with you.." I said quietly.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes "well you should have thought about that.." She said and just walked away. I watched her surprised, shocked, and hurt.

I watched as Yuki ran after her and the lads came over to me. And they all gave me a sorry look.

"Don't worry mate Yuki will talk to her. " Liam said

I shook my head "she doesn't want me anymore.."

Liam looked at me "Ni trust me she does... She's just hurt. Trust me she hasn't been much better than you have." He said trying to reassure me.

"Yea mate just try and be friends first and build back trust." Zayn said. "I'll talk to her if you want.." He said and I nodded.

"I guess... I just want everything to be back to the way it was." I said and they nodded.