What's Inside

1) A Contest of Galactic Proportions

Gamemaster @AngusEcrivain introduces this month's contest.

2) Space Opera Defined

And who better to do it than @AngusEcrivain? Take some tips on the basics of Space Opera from the master himself, here.

3) Author Spotlight: @bloodsword

@bloodsword—the popular author of Risen & Risen: Darklight as well as Forbidden Planet regular, sat down with TK to answer a few questions. Check out his answers, here!

4) Smith & Jones, Part II

They're back again! TK's favorite men are trapped in a SciFi loop. Where will Space Opera take them?

 5) Author Spotlight: @AngusEcrivain

The author of the Half Light series, this guys whips out entire universes before the rest of us finish breakfast. Check out his answers from a sit down with TK, here!

6) From Metal to Millennium

Ever tried to build the epic-sized settings and machines for this epic subgenre? Ever gotten stuck somewhere between the engine and the shields? Well, @AlexSCard has volunteered to be your navigator! Check out his insight on shipbuilding, here!

7) JUMP

This month's featured short brought to you by Forbidden Planet regular, @sigrist.

8) Why Space Opera is Better than Real Opera

A satire brought to you by the witty .

9) Star Clash: A Review

This month's featured story is the recent winner of the SciFi Smackdown. Check out the review of @elveloy's Star Clash, here.

10) Looking for More?

A list of some of Wattpad's finest and even undiscovered Space Opera stories.

11) And the Winners are...

Last month, we asked you for Steampunk, and you delivered! Here are your winners!

12) Closing Time

@parishsp wraps up this month's issue and reveals the next subgenre!