Is this the end of Asking Alexandria?

Chapter One

After the show

"Jesus James I'm so sick of hearing abou-"

"No no Ben you need to shut the fuc-"

"Don't you cut me off imma have your ass o-"

"What are you gonna do!!"

"Oh my fucking lord!"

Ben screamed as he turned and punched the first thing behind him.

"You fucking shit face you just broke our fucking TV jes-"

James yelled before getting cut off.

Ben grabbed the back of James head and smashed it into the TV.

As they fought Danny and his girlfriend Alexandria were busy making out on the couch as ben and James were fighting about something stupid again.

"Alright that's it!!"

James yelled but before he could throw his punch the bus went spiraling down a hill. Ben grabbed to the wall while James flew to the floor Danny held on to Alexandria as his eyes got wide. As Cameron grabbed on the walls that he was closed in next to on the toilet seat.

"SHIT!!"

Cameron screamed as he held on for his life trying not to fall off the toilet seat. Sam flew off the bed as he jumped up to only realize the bus was crashing.

"OH MY GOD! DANNY BEN JAMES CAM!!!"

Sam yelled out as he struggled his way up and ran to the main room in the back.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING MAN YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED YOU DON'T SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND HOLD ON FOR YOUR LIFE!!"

Ben yelled as he was slammed in the corner holding on the wall as the bus flipped 6 times Danny went flying off the couch along with Alexandria.

"BEN GET ALEXANDRIA QUICK!"

Danny screamed at Ben. Ben's eyes got wide as he grabbed Alexandria and tumbled to the floor protecting her as the bus finally crashed into multiple trees down the long hill they all sat there quit for a minute. Till...

"Alexandria come here now! are you okay?"

Danny said reaching for Alexandria.

"Yeah I think so just cuts and bruises"

Alexandria explained.

"Oh my god weres Cameron!?!!"

Ben yelled as his eyes got wide.

"Ughhh ah um in here guys"

Cameron said as he pulled his pants up and went into the main room with everybody.

"Where the hell were ya love!?"

Danny spat.

"I was on the shiter before any of this happened what happened we were driving fine then boom!"

Cameron explained

"Well someone needs to call 911"

Sam explained.

"I'll do it"

Ben said taking out his phone.

"What the fuck!? I aint got no signal what so ever!?"

Ben spat putting his phone up in the air.

Danny's eyes go wide. As he put a confused look on his face. And checked his phone.