"I- I'm sorry" he says shaking his head disappointed at what he did.

"So shall we go" Edward says rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand while his right hand was in the front right pocket of his ripped skinny jeans.

"Ya , Vic I'm gonna go out with Edward and when we get back we can watch a movie and eat your doughnuts" I point at Vic

"Yes queen" he bows as I giggle

"Fuck I wanna make her laugh" I hear Edward mumble. I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I did and I started laughing.

" what's so funny" he says as he opens the door to head out.

"Your curls" I state with a blank face

"Nah I don't think that's it" he chuckles as he takes my hand and heads towards his black matte mustang.

Opening the passenger seat for me my mouth is still wide open.

"This .. This is your car" I say as I put my seatbelt.

"No I just stole it from someone" he winks, " yes its mine" he chuckles turning on the car.

" so tell me what was so funny" he says turning to look at me.

He was wearing is ray bans and they look so perfect on him. His curls blowing in the wind , his dimples showing as he smiles.

"Um- nothing I heard you say 'fuck I want to make her laugh'" I said trying to do it in a British accent as perfect as his.

"Oh you heard that " he says as you can see his cheeks blush.

"Haha ya but it was cute and you know what else is cute" I say as he shakes his head.

"The fact that your blushing right now" I said

"I don't know what your talking about love" he says trying not to laugh but coughs to stop him from laughing.

"Ok tomato" I said giving him a nickname for his red cheeks.

About 20 minuets in the car getting to know each other we finally found a Buffalo Wild Wings.

"Ugh I didn't know they had one" I said hyper.

"What just cause your in Cali doesn't mean we don't have anything" he says getting out of the car.

"Well i mean I've never been to California so how was I supposed to know" I pout walking to the entrance.

"Awe I'm sorry Teagy" he wraps me into him.

"Teagy? " I say

"Ya um I don't know, your name is hard to make a nickname" he crosses his arms.

"Well you could make a nickname out of my middle name" I tell him as I open the door , entering.

"What's your middle name Then? " he asks

"Nicole" I say

"Awe so nicki" he smiles dipping his head to my ear.

"That's a nice name to shout in bed" he says , his breath on my neck giving me goosebumps , making me weak. He smirks making me blush.

"Edward stop it" I laugh pushing him away from me ,just as the lady in the front comes.

"So table for two" she smiles grabbing two menus

"Yes thank you" I say as she leads us to the tables in the back.

Edward pulls the chair next to him and pulls it out for me to sit.

"So can I get you guys anything to drink" she smiles

"Water and -" I end my sentence waiting to see what Edward would order.

"A water as well , so just two waters please" he says

"Ok I'll be back in a few" she walks away

"So what do you want" Edward says as his hands trail down from my arm

To my hand as he holds it.

"I want the lemon garlic and fried pickles" I whisper in his ear as I laughed.

"Well you know what I want" he says dipping his head to my ear as his curls tickled my neck.

I shake my head telling him no as he brings his head up to look at me.

"I want you naked in my bed" he says as he licks his lips. "and I want to be fucking you hard" he says smirking

"Edward ! What's gotten into you" I say embarrassed feeling my cheeks get a bright crimson.

"Well babe I thought we were a little more than friends now" he says with a wink

" well I want to be but we haven't even kissed yet so how could we be mor-" he cuts me off with a hand motion.

He gets up on his chair and coughs to get people's attention near us.

"Please listen to this and if you do not wish to , leave , but do not leave when I am in the middle of talking" he says sternly.

Surprisingly no one gets up.

Most tables are excited to hear what he's got to say and so am I.

"Well its a story of two friends of mine and they need your help.

Their names

Edward and Teagen. They've only known each other for 3 days. Edward is madly crazy for Teagen but he doesn't know how to say it or show it because he's never felt this way for anyone. He doesn't want to rush her at all. But he doesn't want to be friend zoned. He really wants to kiss Teagen but he doesn't know if he should. He's worried she will leave him. So what should Edward do? " he shouts to the people for them to hear

Everyone is silent then all of a sudden one table chants

"kiss kiss kiss"

Then another 2

"Kiss kiss kiss"

Then 6 tables

"Kiss kiss kiss"

Soon all the tables in the area near us chant

"Kiss kiss kiss"

"Well I think now Edward knows what to do" he says smiling

Getting down the chair.

"I think Teagen knows what to do to" I say smiling not giving him a second to speak again as I lean in and connecting our lips together.

A/N :

Ooooo swag my niggas