Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I felt his fingers grab the end of my dress, "I can't believe you're wearing a dress. You look so pretty in it."

"Thanks." I blushed and looked out the window.

"And we're here," he said, parking the car. I got out and laid on the front of the car, Harry joining me.

"So, what were your first thoughts when you saw me?" Harry asked me.

"Honestly?" I asked. He nodded.

"Oh my God, I hated you. You were so happy and it annoyed me."

"Why?"

"Well, I thought that after being here for a week, you'd be best friends with everybody."

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"Have you seen our school? They're annoying." He nodded.

"I thought you were absolutely beautiful."

"What?"

"My first thoughts of you. I thought you were beautiful. I still think you're beautiful." I slapped his arm.

"I sound so mean now. I didn't like you and you thought I was pretty."

"And different," he said, ignoring me. "But if you weren't different, then we probably wouldn't be dating."

"Right."

"We'll be graduating soon."

"I know, it's coming so fast." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Have you filled out applications?"

"Yeah, like, four. I haven't heard anything yet."

"When did you fill them out."

"Like a month ago." He nodded.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I filled out a few, but nothing yet."

I nodded and closed my eyes, "It'll be here when it wants to."

--

"Hey, we're home." I opened my eyes, seeing Harry kneeling down by the car.

"Damn it, I'm sorry. I fell asleep again."

"It's okay." He smiled and helped me out, "It's been a long night."

I smiled and let him help me up the steps, "Thanks for taking me tonight, I had a lot of fun."

He leaned forward and kissed me, "I'll see you later."

I smiled and opened the door, closing it behind me.

"So how was it?" I jumped and looked at my mother. She looked excited.

"It was nice," I mumbled.

"Nice? Did you dance?"

"A little bit. Harry told me he loved me."

"What? He just came out and said it? What'd you say after?"

"Yeah, he just came out and said it. I didn't say it back." She gently shoved me.

"Why not?!"

"We've been dating for, like, a month. I really like him, but I don't know if it's love."

She nodded, "I understand. When your father told me he loved me, I ran away."

Ah, so she went with option one. She raised her finger and ran it under my eye, "Did you go to sleep?"

"Why?"

"Your makeup is a bit smudged," she said.

"Oh. I slept a little bit."

"A little bit? Honey, it's smudged on both eyes."

"Oh. Sorry."

She waved me off, "So, I'm guessing Harry was respectful."

"Yeah, he was a gentleman. He always is."

"Alright, I'm done with the interrogation. Go get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

I hugged her and went upstairs, taking my makeup and dress off. When it was all off and I had sweatpants on, I felt like me again. I literally fell in bed and grabbed my phone.

I hope you had a great time. You looked stunning tonight. Love you.

I put my phone down and got out of bed. Fortunately, Harry's curtains were open. When he looked my way, I quickly blew him a kiss and closed my curtains. Maybe I did love him.

hiii guys so the next chapter will be the last chapter, ahhh. I don't think I wrote this chapter well but I honestly had so much writers block with this. ugh. Please comment and vote because wow, I love you guys a lot.