"Let her go, Lou." Harry said, his voice low and deep. I looked up to the blue-eyed boy to see a very childish pout on his lips, but he withdrew his arm, smacking Harry on the back of his head as he made his way back to his seat. Harry rose, rolling his eyes, grabbing me by my upperarm and toting me into the kitchen. 

He turned to me, leaning against the counter once we were safe and out of sight. "What are you doing out?" He asked, crossing his tone, tattooed arms over his chest. I looked down, shaking the many thoughts about his muscles out my head. "I got hungry. And you didn't tell me to stay away, so I came out here. Is that a problem?" I asked, feeling a bit bold. 

His eyes narrowed slightly, his lips pressing tightly together before he spoke. "No. It's not. Are you going to cook, or would you like takeout? We were thinking of ordering anyways." He said, suprising me by his politeness. I didn't expect him to let me starve, but I also didn't expect him to order me takeout. "Um...takeout is fine. Should I just-" "Go back in the room." He said, straightening up, squaring his shoulders. He towered over me, and now he just looked like a giant. "Watch TV or something. Just don't-" "Snoop. I got it." I snapped, stalking out of the kitchen before he could say anything else. 

I felt the eyes on me as I passed by the group of guys in the living room, and it wasn't until I was in the bedroom that my curiosity suddenly sparked. Why did Harry have a room full of men? What were they 'meeting' about? Was it even a meeting? Why were there so many British accents flying around if we're in New York? 

Sighing, I flopped down on the bed on my back, watching his ceiling fan spin round and round. 

******

I didn't leave the room until an hour later. As it turned out, Harry put off ordering food until everyone else was hungry, and only called me after they got their food. 

Feeling the heat rise in my cheeks as I banged around in the kitchen, searching for a fork and a plate, I tried to take deep breaths to stop the blood rushing in my ears. First, he gets my apartment destroyed. Second, he locks me in a room. Third, he hinders my damn dinner time. 

He appeared in the door moments after I finally found a fork, chop sticks filled with lomein up my his mouth. His green-bronze eyes were staring at me, his brow drawn in confusion, and I pulled my eyes away to scrape the rice and chicken out of the Chinese container. The only one left, might I add. 

"What are you so pissy about?" He mumbled, leaning his hip against the counter. I gritted my teeth, faltering in my activitiy, weighing the options of screaming at him and keeping my mouth shut. I chose the latter, which obviously wasn't good enough for him. "What's wrong? Don't ignore me." He said coolly, his voice dropping lower at the end. 

I turned to him finally, glaring. "I will do what I please, thank you very much." I said, unable to keep my voice down. The air turned thick, and there was a smirk plastered on Harry's face before I could even blink. "What the hell are you smiling at?" I asked, waving a hand in the air. I was about to lose it. 

"Calm down, geez." He said, setting his food down. "No! Don't tell me to calm down! You locked me in a room, you got my apartment destroyed, and then you make me wait for food?! And then you stand here and smirk like it's your God-given right-" I started to shout, but he rolled his eyes, clapping a hand over my mouth and pushing me back against the counter. 

My eyes widened in shock at his boldness. Our bodies were flush together, my spine pressed almost painfully into the edge of the countertop, his large hand still covering my mouth. I brought my hand up to his wrist, tugging, but he wasn't budging. His eyes blazed as he started down at me, his jaw working, the muscles jumping in his cheek.