Ben... (My Weird Life Part Seven)

Start from the beginning

"Hello Kyle," Sky said and smiled. "Sorry about your mom but we needed to talk with you." I clenched my teeth and glared daggers. Then my eyes found their way to her arm. I think bloody bandage wrapped around what's left of her arm.

"You see, you are special, a new type of person, someone truly unique. And we need to get rid of you, you will replace all of us, put us at the bottom." Ben said looking right at me. His green eyes staring right into my eyes.

"How am I special?" I asked looking back at him.

"You my dear, have powers. You are half mortal and half Blank. I'm afraid you have to go now. You see you are just plain stupid, you walked right into our trap." Sky whipped out a knife and smirked. She threw it at me so I threw my hands up. I closed my eyes shut and waited for the pain, but none came. Only a gasp of pure shock. I looked to where my hand was aimed and the knife was plunged in a ball of water. I put my trembling hands down and the water plus the knife went down with my hands. Then I realized, I had the power of water. Just as Ben threw his hands out I threw mine out first and rocks from the earth below me rose up and created a huge wall. I let my hands drop to my side but the wall never fell. I heard the sound of running and I spun around to see Macey sprinting towards me with Trigger at her side. She ran right into me and threw her arms around me and hugged me. Trigger hopped around us then he ran over and snuffed the earth wall.

"So, this is your power?" He asked then started growling at the wall.

"Macey! Help!" Sky was begging.

"What? Help you? I am not that stupid Sky." Macey said and closed her eyes, then Mason, Carlie, June, and Julia showed up. Julia and June ran up hugged me and congratulated me on my powers.

"Speaking of which, what are your powers?" Carlie asked. I held up my hand and made a small ball of water, I closed my hand then reopened it to reveal a black rose. I walked up to Macey and tucked the dethroned rise behind her ear. She smiled, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Mason started chuckling as did the rest of them. Macey pulled back a little ways and looked me right in the eyes.

"Macey get us out of here or I will kill Sky!" Catherine's voice yelled. Macey took in a shocked breath. I created a small hole to where you could see Catherine dressed up in Ben's clothes holding a knife to Sky's neck.

"Macey, I'm sorry! Catherine said Kyle could destroy the world! But now I know he wouldn't. Please help me!" Sky cried out as tears rushed down her face. Carlie whispered something to Mason, he nodded then disappeared.

"Catherine, let Sky go." Carlie took a step towards them but Catherine pulled the knife towards her slightly and started drawing blood from Sky who cried out in pain. Mason appeared with Ben in the tomb like place Sky and Catherine were locked up in, Ben made Catherine see something and she totally freaked out. She pushed Sky away and ran around screaming and furiously running her hands threw her hair as if trying to get something out of it. Sky ran over to Ben and hugged him, crying. He stroked her hair and held her.

"I know what she did and it'll be ok." He whispered to her. Carlie rushed over and healed her throat. Sky walked over to is very slowly.

"I'm sorry guys, she tricked me into trusting her. I should've know better..." She looked at the ground, ashamed. My eyes again looked at what's left of her arm, then I looked over to Trigger. He was glaring at Sky.

"I'm not sure if I can accept... Can you just look around at the damage you have done?" Macey asked looking at Sky.

"She influenced me, I didn't know what I was doing." Sky was now looking right at Macey, her voice steadily rising.

"You can't stay at Kyle's." Macey spat.

"Like I wanted to." Sky glared.

"Come on, before anything happens." I muttered and led Macey back to my house.

"Why did you leave?" Macey asked once we were home. "You could've been killed, Kyle." She said, tears forming up at the ridges of her eyes.

"But I didn't." I said and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Just don't do stuff like that." She said, tears falling down her face silently.

"It's ok, we're all ok." I whispered.

"But it could've been different," She gripped my shirt and looked me in my eyes. "Kyle, I cant loose you." She whispered.

"You won't," I whispered back and wrapped my arms around her. "I will always be here for you." Just as I finished the door broke inwards. A woman in a black robe was standing there.

"Has he?" The woman asked as Macey pulled away from me.

"Yes, Maylay." Macey answered as the woman smirked.