she remembers!

authors note:

hi guys! so since I'm doing a doubly update do you think you could do me a favor?? :)

I've posted something on another story called 'Ashton's sister'

if you go and read the post it say how if it gets 30 votes it'll start and I'll write a new fan fic aswell as this one.

so if you all could go to my profile and go to that story and vote that'd be awesome!

I won't reveal any of the plot until I get those 30 votes!!

okay read on!

:-)

-lil

Harry POV

11 days. it's been e-l-e-v-e-n days since jasmine and I were in the car accident.

I'd been released 2 days after but I hadn't left the hospital once. I sat there, next to her bed, trying to bring back her memory. She wasn't making much progress.

Liam tried to visit her but I refused to let him in. he wasn't going to get her back so I didn't understand why he kept trying.

"-and then you poked my dimple and I got so pissed off at you." I finished the memory, laughing.

"oh my god!" she burst out into a fit of giggles.

"But I guess we just weren't very close then." I smiled to myself.

Although she hadn't made much progress, she made a tiny bit.

I was telling her on day 9 about the party where I tried to make her jealous with those two girls and she finished it.

"-and when you saw me something just ticked and you-"

"grabbed Liam and kissed him." she laughed.

shock filled my features. "That's right!" I smiled, standing up from my chair to get the doctor.

"Jasmine, do you Remember anything else?" he asked her.

She focused for a little but simply responded,"no."

*end of flashback*

Jasmine POV

I had begun to remember things in short bursts. As soon as they came, they left. I was left with nothing.

I felt bad for Harry. here he was spending all of his time with me and I couldn't give anything back.

A few people who I guess were my friends came to visit today.

Harry looked at his vibrating phone before answering it. "Hello?"

he paused listening to what they said,"Yeah room 214.......ok....see you in a sec."

"who was that?" I asked when he ended the call.

"If I told you would you even remember?" he grinned at me.

"probably not." I shrugged, smiling.

"Well you made friends with a few people. Niall, Louis, and a girl named Sam. and Lizzie is coming but you and her don't exactly get along."

"Oh. well do they know I don't remember them-"

I was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Jasmine!!" a blonde boy rushed in with a balloon an a bouquet of flowers.

He had an Irish accent. it rang a bell in my head and I immediately felt dizzy. a flashback played in my head.

"Wait!" I didn't catch your name!" The blonde haired boy calls from behind me, where my towel once laid.