Zayn turned onto a dirt road leading towards the woods. After a few more turns and 10 minutes of driving, we arrived. I felt scared and excited. Scared because of how close Seth was to finding me and excited because I get to see the gang again. I hadn't seen them in so long. But if the gang was going to be there, wasn't Harry going to be there as well? I took a deep breathe before getting out of the car. Zayn grabbed our bag and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek softly. Once we entered the house, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes hit me like a truck. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was here already. Tyler, Nick, Adam, Dan, Dylan, Austin, Liam, Louis, Niall and... Harry. I said a quick hello to everyone before Liam, Louis and Niall atacked me with a group hug, I giggled loudly as the squeezed me tightly. 

"Ari, we haven't seen you in so long, did you forget about us?" Louis gave me a fake puppy look. 

"How could I ever forget you guys?" I patted his head as he smiled widely as he took a puff of his cigarette.

"It really is good to see you, Ariana." Liam gave me a huge smile as well and offered me a drink. I shrugged my shoulders and drank half of the drink.

"Well, I'm glad to see you guys again. Although, it's not for the best reasons." They gave me a nervous laugh before Niall lightly rubbed my back. I turned towards him raising my eyebrow.

"Don't think I'm not going to talk to you about you and Kendall," I pointed a finger at him accusingly as he began to blush. I walked into a another room looking for Zayn, when I spotted him talking with Harry. They were speaking surprisingly calmly.

~Zayn's POV~

"Look, Harry. I'm really sorry about all of this, if I hadn't' just admitted I had feelings for Ariana, I couldv'e saved you from getting hurt."

"Yeah, well, it's a little too late for that," he said bitterly. "I always knew you two had something going on, but I refused to believe it. I thought that I was so lucky to have someone like her and I didn't want to ruin it by accusing her and confronting her about you. I guess I was wrong." He sighed and sat on the bed.

"I know it's too late, but I've had feelings for Ariana since I met her and I wasn't about to lose her to my best friend." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Yeah, sounds familiar doesn't it? Whatever, I'm done talking to you. I'm not here for you, I'm here to ensure that she stays safe. And if it wasn't already clear. We're never going to be best friends anymore." With that, he walked out of the room. I let out a heavy sigh before following him into the living room where everyone was.

As I was about to enter the room, my phone began buzzing. 

-Unknown Number-

Don't think you can get away that easily, We're going to get that little slut of yours.

-Me-

Stay far away from her. If I even here that one of your guys are following her again, I will rip the heads off of all your guys.

There was no answer after that; maybe they got the message, but I doubt it. From this moment on, I need to be careful. Everything I do will always go back to Ariana. If I fuck up again, she will surely be in danger. Hopefully she's safe here with me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Note

Hey, guys! I have finally updated. What do you think so far? Is Ariana really safe with Zayn? Leave a comment below!

Also, I just published a preview of my new fan fic; go check it out please and leave me some feedback. There's about 10-15 more chapters of this fan fic- it went by so fast :')

Team Harry or Team Zayn?

Who do you think is the one that's following Ariana?

If there is anyone that could make a trailer for this fanfic please contact me on twitter or tumblr or just comment below!

Follow me:

Twitter: @zarryrunway

Instagram: @topshopzxyn

Tumblr: zarryrunway.tumblr.com

You can follow my personals!

nevvyorkqueen.tumblr.com

IG + Twitter: @katperrone

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting! :)

~Katherine xx