FOUR

DROP YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG

~~~~
Cara is used to crazy, after all, she is crazy and her dreams are crazy. Cara once dreamt of being a pilot, quite ironic considering the fact she hates heights. Crazy talks and crazy words are no surprise to her but this bomb dropped on her is beyond bonkers.

"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?"

Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make her pay for the scene she caused?

It's nuts.

"Pregnant, so yeah," Alex wonders why it took time for him to say those words, it sounds about right to him, there was no need for fancy words. Besides, there is a 90% chance she won't understand his fancy words if he said it.

Cara stares at him like he has grown two heads. She is trying to figure out what he is thinking or if he hit his head on something while coming. After a long stare, Cara comes to a conclusion this is just a waste of time, she wronged him and this is payback, now they are even.

"You are going cuckoo, I am leaving."

This isn't a bluff, Cara is actually going to leave. She has had enough embarrassment as it is and after all, organ donation is still on the table.

Cara picks up her bag and stands up, Alexander probably thinks she is bluffing until she gets to the door, he realizes she is actually going to leave.

"A million dollars which you can use for payment of your mum's treatment and the rest, I don't care what you do with it."

Cara stops to she processes his words.

Alex had planned not to give her a dime, after all, she owes him, which was until he heard about her mum's condition, and he reconsidered. The money is to keep her quiet all through the process and what comes after.

"Hold up, did you stalk me?" As Cara's nature, she says what comes to her head, deviating from the important topic. Alexander wonders how that's all she could say after offering a million dollars to her, she should be thankful.

Alexander didn't stalk the crazy woman, he had no time to. So he sent Andre and others to find out all that he is to know about Cara Green. He does not know how Andre went about it, nor does he care to know, he is here before her, which indicates a job well done.

"Unlike someone, I have an actual job." Alex's voice sounds condescending as he intends for it to sound. If he truly wants to be honest, he is disgusted and annoyed with the fact that a woman like Cara would subject herself to being a thing of pleasure to men.

When Andre came to Alex with all the information needed, Alexander had intended to meet her in her workplace, Geisel's. When Alex got there he met Jim instead, and when he asked for her, Jim started blabbing asking how much he is willing to pay for a night with her. Alex was so mad at the little respect she had for herself and he wanted to reconsider his offer, he doesn't want his child to be birthed by a whore.

He is not that desperate.

Then he heard the loose mouthed manager say something about this being her first time and once again he reconsidered. Alexander believes the girl before him should be thankful to him, not asking stupid questions, he is basically her saviour.

"I hired someone to get info about you. How the hell do you think I got here?" Cara stares at him for a while not because she is thinking about anything, in particular, her brain has shut down upon hearing a million dollars, she needs to reboot.

Cara walks back to her chair, dropping her bag on the floor before taking her seat.

"Point taken," Cara still trying to process the offer, she produces a mental picture of herself heavily pregnant within seconds and it doesn't look great. A million dollars? That can solve lots of problems in her life. If she was willing to donate an organ, how is this any different? And she won't probably get a million dollars for any of her organs.