Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

            SHE smile at herself as she stared herself in the mirror, it has been weeks since she last fixed herself like this. Being the CEO of their company she is required to know how to fix herself and how to act classy and elegant. Noong una ang hirap dahil hindi naman ganoon ang personality niya. Nagawa niyang ikulong ang tunay na Kirra at ilabas ang dapat na maging siya, ang ideal Kirra na kailangan niyang iharap sa mga tao.

            She should be fierce dahil wala siyang kasamang magpatakbo ng kompanya, kailangan niyang maging matapang at malakas. She is persuasive, she wants everything to be perfect and that is by pushing her people to do their best. She won’t accept mediocre works because she knew she hired the best of the best.

            She sacrificed all her life to be the Kirra she is right now, kaya hindi naman siguro masama kung hingin din niya na maging Malaya kahit ilang araw lang. Kahit two months lang total naman ibubuhos na niya ang buong buhay niya sa pagpapatakbo ng negosyo after this escapade of hers.

            Tiningnan niyang muli ang sarili sa harap ng salamin, right now she is not Kirra the nanny but the stunning lady who will get her revenge against Wade. She is wearing a flirty little black dress which is made of silky materials with back v-neck and the raw edge lace is on a plunging V-neck with and everything hugs her every curves. Alam niyang hindi pa nito nakikita ang damit na iyon because she swear he won’t let her wear it, lalo pa at medyo maiksi iyon.

            Her make up is already done and her hair is tied neatly in a bun showing her long flawless neck almost bare. She let some tendrils let on loose to have an edgy and sexy look. Her grinned is upto ears when he stepped on her silver open toe high heels which match her purse at the moment. Wade got everything provided.

            Lalabas n asana siya ng biglang magvibrate ang cellphone niyang madalas niyang itago dahil minsan sa cellphone nasasabi ang status ng isang tao sa buhay. Kung yaya siya hindi dapat mamahaling cellphone ang dala-dala niya but her phone is different, hindi niya iyon ginagamit dahil nagyayabang siya she have a phone because it is required for work.

            “Hello?”

            “Maam Kirra-.”

            “Oh shut it up Weena you have more explaining things to do.”

            “I will pero hindi muna ngayon dahil alam kong may party ka pang pupuntahan kasama of course ang kapatid ko.”

            “Are you setting me up with your twin brother?”