00

'But in Thunder.
I still hear Thor.'

-Athetlstan.

~

The rain pelted down on her, the blood washed away as Ingrid lifts her head up a bit to look at the dark sky. Great sheets of water poured out of the dark skies.

She stood on the battlefield, blood dripping from her forehead. The clangor of swords and shouts of slaughter filled her ears. She stuck her axe straight into the enemies head killing him right on the spot. Her head soon turned in search for him, her eyes quickly travelled back and forth searching for Ivars chariot. Then she saw him charging through the battlefield, like a God. Then suddenly he is knocked to the ground. His chariot flipped to the side and the horse suddenly breaks free. Once Ivar landed into the mud, the cracks of thunder erupted from the sky like a hammer.
The thunder rolled overhead like the fury of the gods. The thunder seemed to crack the air, as if the sky might split apart. The untamed power reverberated and echoed across the land. Thor God of thunder, lightening, storms, oaks trees, strength, the protection of mankind, hallowing, and fertility, had come to witness this battle.

'Ivar!'

Ingrid saw his horse galloping back alone, and she suddenly caught hold of him. Rain and tears mingle onto her face as she hopped on the white horse and galloped like the wind, its powerful limbs tearing into the barren earth.

A whole new battalion of soldiers made their way into the town, and began to circle around him.

She screamed his name as she began to charge through the battlefield. With the protection and strength from the God Thor at her side.

I'm so excited to be writing an Ivar Ragnarsson fanfic, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Comment
Or
Vote.