Chapter 4

Hope you like this chapter!

I wake up and turn on my phone. 12:00. Time to get ready. I head into Eva's room and see that she is sleeping. I decide to wake her and film it. I have this series on my channel where I prank her. I grab my camera to record it. I grab my shaving cream and some pots that the owners of the house left for us. The shaving cream was the only thing for showering that I could bring. I prop the camera up on the dresser and start recording. I slowly put a huge glob of the shaving cream on her face. Then I start to bang the pots together. "WAKE UP BITCH MAGCON IS TODAY!" She quickly gets up and screams "CARTER IM READY!" Then she rubs her hands over her face and smears the shaving cream all around. I laugh and show her that I'm recording. She walks up to the camera, flicks it off, and just walks over to the bathroom. I stop recording and start a new clip. I follow her to the bathroom and tell her good morning. She just looks at me and the camera. All of a sudden, she takes all of the shaving cream off of her face and slaps me with it. We end up having a shaving cream fight and I got to record the whole thing. I film my outro and set my camera down. We both laugh. "I hate you so much Taylor." she says to me. "I hate you too." I grab a towel and start to get ready.
I go into my room and find something to wear. I decide on some black denim shorts, a Nirvana tee, and a red and black flannel to tie around my waist. I also put on my white converse. I head to the bathroom. I see that Eva cleaned up the mess. Man I love that girl. I apply the same BB cream from yesterday but this time I add a little bit of concealer. I add some eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. I like to keep my makeup very simple.
I pick up my phone and see that's already 1:30. We have about an hour and a half. "Hey, Eva do you want to grab something to eat before Magcon? I'm already ready." I ask her. "Ya sure, lets go." she replies. We ride out penny boards to In and Out. Before we know it, it's already 2:30. We leave and ride our boards to the venue that's about 3 miles away.
We finally reach the hotel. We barely made it. Eva and I go inside and get ready to meet all of the guys.

*MATT POV*

We are all waiting for the people who bought VIP tickets to show up. They should all come in any minute. I can't wait to see Taylor. Even though I only met her yesterday, I kinda have a thing for her. I'm going to ask her to hang out after the event is over. I soon snap out of my daydream when I see the doors open and about a hundred girls come in. I can tell they are all exited. Carter and I are the first table. We can't have all of us bunched together unfortunately. The first group of girls come and I can tell they are really nervous. They start to fangirl and I laugh a little bit. They are just so crazy about us. That's what I liked about Taylor. You could tell that she was a fan because of her beanie but she didn't freak out. Almost all of the girls have gone and I'm getting kind of nervous that Taylor won't show up. Then I see her. She is last. Her and her friend are both some of the prettiest girls we have had today, if not the prettiest. "Hey, glad to see you again!" I hug her. "Ya, same here! Sorry we are last. We went to get lunch but we didn't go as fast as we had hoped to on out Penny Boards."

"Oh it's ok! Just as long as you are her now!" I kiss her on the check and I see her blush. I look over the my right and I see her friend and Carter really hitting it off. I have to say her friend is really pretty. Carter had told me what he likes in girls before and she seems to fit the mold pretty well. I look back at Taylor. "So um I was wondering if you and your friend would want to hang out later. Maybe we can all get dinner and then come back to our place?"

"Ya that would great! I'll text you later!" she says back. She goes to talk to Carter for a bit and I talk to Taylor's friend. "Hi I'm Eva." she says. "Hey, it's good to meet you! I talked to Taylor and I think that we are all gonna hang out later." She smiles and says "Oh that'll be so fun!" We get a picture together and they both go down to the rest of the audience. We do the show and I think about Taylor the entire time.