Chapter 14: Want to come to MAGCON with me?

It is currently 8am and I have been woken up by Luna hitting me in my face, trying to wake me up while she goes back to sleep, now I'm stuck in my room as I can't get out, because Luna is nearly lying on top of me.

It has been about an hour later and Luna has woken up, I've been to sleep again for about 40 minutes. I was woken up by Brandon and Jacob they was walking around the house very loudly by loudly I mean shouting, running up and down the stairs, so I am really tired right now and if they make one more noise they are going to be dead.

Luna has been awake for about 15 minutes, so she is fully awake and were heading downstairs to see what mom has made for breakfast. When we got down there we see there is a choice, so I get bacon (with not fat on the edges), sausages and beans, while Luna gets the same but with eggs on hers, we sit down at the table with the boys when Aaron asks me a question to do with magcon.
"So Kens who you bringing as your plus one to magcon" Aaron asked
"I actually don't know, I didn't think about it until you mentioned it" I replied
"Sorry didn't mean too bring it up" Aaron apologized
"No thank you, you reminded me" I replied
He just smiled.
"Hey Luna" I said
"Hey Kens" Luna said
"So I was wondering if you would like to be my plus one" I asked her
"Omg yes I would love to be your plus one, thank you" she replied
"No problem just tell your mom and supportours" I told her
"Okay" she said

While Luna told her mom and supportours, we finished our breakfast. She came in and said her mom said she was allowed and that she had to go and pack her things as wee leave tonight. That also reminded me that I needed to pack.
"Guys I've got to go and pack" I told them
I heard a bunch of okay's.

It had been about an hour or two and I've finished packing, Luna is coming round in about 5 minutes as were leaving for the airport in 10 minutes so I quickly post an instagram about the place were going and the tickets.

KensDallas:all packed for our next shows in: Dallas, Washington ,Arizona Phoenix. Come see us and get tickets at MAGCONTICKETS.com