To Be Bonded With Love (Prologue)
The Unspoken Rules:
1. No one can force themselves onto you, nor can you force you onto them.
2. A teacher and a student may have relations, but if this relationship affects the student's grades and activities the relationship is forced to end.
3. The doctor may have anyone of choice. He must abide with the first rule though. There is a restriction though; he may not call for a bonded pair.
4. You may be bonded to another person if the relationship couple is bonded my physical AND emotional attraction.
5. If you are to have sexual relations them you MUST have protection, the condoms will be provided if necessary.
6. Bonded pairs can be identified my one partner wearing a bracelet on the left and an identical bracelet on the other partner's right.
7. Bonded mates cannot be in a sexual relationship with other students or other bonded mates without both the knowledge and permission of both mates.
The Headmaster: Joseph Parkinson
The Doctor: Lestor Richards
The Assistant (Doctor): Peter Millers
Current Bonded Pairs:
1. Alex and Chris
2. Blake and Seth
3. Richard and Lucas
4. Ashton and Kyle
From 7:00 AM --------- 8:00 AM
From 12:00 AM ------- 2:00 PM
From 7:00 PM --------- 9:00 Pm
1. Open All Day
2. One on each level of the buildings
All Student Schedules:
8:30 - 9:30 (1st Period)
9:40 - 10:40 (2nd Period)
10: 45 - 11: 45 (3rd Period)
12: 00 - 2:00 (LUNCH)
2:05 - 3:05 (4th Period)
3:10 - 4:10 (5th Period)
4:15 - 5: 15 (6th Period)
Main Character: STORM ROBERTS
10. Dr. LESTOR WILLIAMS
11. PETER MILLERS
12. Headmaster JOSEPH PARKISON
Hey my names Storm and I am a sophomore in High School. I have sexy short black hair. The most amazing green eyes you have ever seen. A big dick. Sexy 6-pack abs. I love what I look like but there is one problem. I'm gay. I want to find love and I did. Here is my story.
YOU ARE READING
To Be Bonded With Love (On Hold)Romance
Storm is gay and has been given the opportunity to find the love of his life when he moves to an all gay academy from Australia to the United States. They face all types of trouble before they graduate and become possible bonded couple. Will they su...