Chapter- 3

Hey guys!!ミ●﹏☉ミ...sorry for the delay I was kinda busy..jk I just didn't get time to write...pliz continue to read n feel free to give me your opinions ...(゜▼゜
*thank you....

IS IT TRUE!!???

[Ha-Ni's P.O.V]

Nayeon and I got ready for School and went to the bus stop ,
Later.......

AT SCHOOL (near the entrance)

Hey! Ha-Ni ,Nayeon ! Over here (Sana calls out our names as she smiles and waves with her hands)(^o^)/.....
So what is the SURPRISE!??Nayeon asked.....
(Sana and Momo grins...) Hehe...(*≧▽≦)
The SURPRISE is that BTS.....
Before Sana could complete her sentence I heard some noises.....
'Wait,where is the noise coming from?' I asked.....
Then all of us turned back....

Omo!(Nayeon said with her mouth wide open (⊙O⊙ ))....

I could see and even hear crazy fan girls screaming BTS names.....
Jungkook SARANGHAE!!!!.....
BTS !!...JIN.♥♥ RAP MONSTER!!!♥♥

* Then FLASHBACK.......I remembered my Dream....The feeling inside me was so uneasy....I felt like butterflies were in my stomach XD...
'Omo I can't believe this.Is my Dream turning into reality???'........
Wait a minute are they coming towards me////

Then...

Hey you ugly!, get out of the way!!
Huh!? (I turned back ).... It was Tiffany..

Brief fact about Tiffany

She is a spoil brat .....The most popular girl in School (because of her beauty) but she is evil inside and she is so mean, she has two faces (×_×;)

Back to the scene....

Uff!!!(looks annoyed ),I'm talking to you ( Tiffany points at me)
I can't see any other ugly girl her.
(>д<)(her group starts laughing at me).'BACK OFF!!', she pushed me....

OUCH!( falls down) that hurts,.I murmured to myself
Are you OK!!??( Nayeon,Sana and Momo says together).....
Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder....
ARE YOU ALRIGHT? (he lends me his hands for help)......I turned up to see who it was...OMG its Jimin (I felt my heart beating faster...pump pump...)

Ye..Yes...,I shuttered.... I'm FINE!!
(he lifts me up)....I could see fan girls staring at me including Tiffany and her annoying friends )
Jeongmal Gamsahamnida!(Thank you very much) ,I said to Jimin ......
Welcome, Its my PLEASURE,he replied......(Omo he is a gentleman),I told myself......
.
.
.
.
There was complete silence until....
OUCH!!!....(I heard an ugly groan)..... It was Tiffany.... (That drama queen)
Ouch...I think I twisted my ankle..Ouch somebody help (Tiffany said)....Everyone was just staring at her (º_º)
Then Momo came out of the crowd (she looked angry)..,'Yah Tiffany your over dramatic scene won't work here!!!' Everyone started laughing at Tiffany including her own friends...(☆'3`)

SHUT UP!!!!Tiffany shouted (annoyed) Girls let's Go!,She left with her Group....

TRING TRINGGG!!!THE BELL RANG
(someone comes)👇

'MIANHAE I'M LATE!'...(It was Kitty)
No problem (the boys replied)
Nice to meet you all ,Kitty said politely....
Nice to meet you too,(RapMon replies with his attractive smile...ahh his dimples (ღ˘ω˘ღ))

Now let's not delay.The Principal will be waiting for us,Kitty said
Let's Go!,She took them (BTS) to the Principal's office.....

Meanwhile....

I was cleaning my skirt (because I felled down)......
Just then when I turned back I saw JUNGKOOK turn and smile at my side...I don't know to whom did he smiled but I was so HAPPY that I started daydreaming.....

Just then Nayeon pop out!!!
Yah Ha-Ni what are you looking at???she asked...
Ummm NOTHING!!!..I replied
Ha-Ni your always lost in your own world!...(Nayeon said (︶︹︺)) Mianhae!!:-)I replied....
Just then Momo shouted to the crowd (fan girls)...
'THE SHOW IS OVER...GO TO CLASS..
Just then everybody dispersed to their own ways murmuring about BTS and stuffs.....

Come let's go,Momo said....
All of us nodded (Me,Sana and Nayeon) and followed Momo to the locker.....

We took our things (books, etc) and left for class.......
Everyone was staring at me and gossiping about me after this morning's incident...I felt kind of embarrassed////....

As we reach our class we all parted except Sana and Me cause we all are in different classes..... (SEE YA ,Momo and Nayeon said and went to there own class).....

(p.s. Me and Sana are in the same class sec- E).....
As we entered the classroom I went straight to my bench and sat there (My sit is in the corner side,last bench near the window.....I just love fresh air).....
I was day-dreaming again.I was busy thinking about my Dream and about what had happen today.I felt so HAPPY.I told to myself 'TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY!!' (⌒▽⌒ゞ.......

*** ** ***** ** ****

Special thanks to my friends ♥♥♥♥
abigailSaprz
AbenLochr
keneivakha
vanillaSugarJelly