Ben Bruce Imagine

I walk on the bedroom door, to find ben sitting on the bed.

"I thought you weren't getting home till next week."

"I told you a week off to surprise you." he said in his sexier then ever accent.

He gets up and walks over to you. He kisses you with so much passion your wet on the spot.

"So what do you want to do?" you say.

"I think you know."

He kisses you and throws you onto the bed and walks over.

"Have you been a bad girl while I was away?"

"Yes." you reply.

"Well then y/n I'm going to have to punish you."

"I was afraid of that."

"Strip."

"Yes sir."

Ben gets off top of you to let you strip and gets the toys from the draw. you lay back on the bed for whatever "punishment" ben has in store for you. He turns you over and picks up a vibrator and turns it as high as it will go and sticks it in your ass.

"Fuck Ben." you scream.

He starts kissing down your neck. That and the vibrations you let out a moan.

"Ben I-I'm going to c-cum."

It all stops.

"Not allowed."

He then picks up a crop. He got off the bed and stood up.

"Bend over the bed."

"Yes sir."

I do as I was told and heard a crack and a sting on my ass. Again. He did this 13 times. He bends over and whispers:

"Have you learned your lesson?"

You nod "yes".

"Good baby girl."

I stood up and pushed him on the bed.

"My turn."

He smiles and you start kissing. You pull off his shirt and throw it across the room. Same with his pants and boxers.

You look at him then go down to his dick.

You tease him by licking it from his balls to the tip. He moans. You then take his hard member in your mouth.

"Fuck y/n"

He cums in your mouth and you swallow every drop. Then you come back up and he kissed you.

He flips you over to where he was on top. He started kissing down your chest. Taking time at your nipples. Sucking them and nipping them gently.

He gets down to your pussy. He starts tonguing you and then he bites your clit. He then centers himself at your entrance and starts pounding the shit out of you. thrusting harder and harder and deeper and deeper each thrust. Hitting your G-spot every time.

"Oh. Fuck. Bennnnnn."

You cum, and do does he. He collapsed on top of you.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too ben."