Chapter 10.

"Here." I give Brooklyn a bag of ice wrapped up to put on his bruised knuckles.

After leaving the club we decided to get a taxi Brooklyn said how his dad will be pissed when he see's his knuckles so we drove to an ice cream shop and asked for some ice and an ice cream each.

I sit down next to him in a chair and place my ice on my wrist.

"Does it hurt?" He asks pointing his head down to my wrist.

"Only if I touch it but it will be alright just a little sensitive, I won't be doing cartwheels anytime soon though." I laugh and he just shakes his head at my lame joke even though I can see him smirking trying to hold in his own laugh.

"You didn't have to hurt yourself though." I tell him talking about his knuckles.

"And let that guy hurt you, even more, I don't think so." He lets a small smile take over his face as we sit and look at each other for a little longer than we should without speaking, so I quickly change that.

"Well thank you. Do you think Ebony is going to be alright with the other boys?" Brooklyn texted Ebony and Noah in the taxi on our way here telling them we already left.

"Yeah Noah was still kinda Sober it was just Dustin and Harry who they need to worry about."

"Dustin was passed out at the booth Ebony was looking after him." I laugh at the image in my head of Dustin's head on Ebony's lap.

"Noah was chasing after Harry making sure he didn't flirt with any guys that looked like girls." Brooklyn rolls his eyes.

"So being you said sorry to me are you going to say sorry to Rosie? This week has been awkward on everyone." I ask curiously if it was for the group's sake or just for mine I didn't know.

"I'm going to talk to her yeah... But I think things need to calm down between me and her she needs to understand lots going on she can't always lash out when she's jealous or annoyed. Not to mention she still hasn't said sorry to you."

"I'm over it, It's fine really. She's a girl who got jealous of her boyfriend spending time with another girl."

"I spend time with Ebony and Faith all the time."

"There her two best friends me and Rosie ain't close. How she sees it is there's a new girl on her property who she can't be too sure about until she learns where my loyalties lay." I think back on mine and Madison's conversation and try to make her words my own.

"And where do your loyalties belong?" He asks taking another spoonful of his ice cream not really looking at me.

"I get on with everyone other than Rosie, just because one member of the group hates me doesn't mean I'm just going to stop being friends with everyone." He moves his head up to look at me and I quickly cast my gaze down at my ice cream just like he was moments ago.

"I'm glad you're not scared away, you fit into the group pretty well. People would miss you if you gave up on the group." I want to ask what he meant by that but thought better of the idea not needing to get too deep into this conversation.

"Noah would be pretty gutted, I mean who's notes will he copy?" I joke and we both laugh going back to eating our ice cream and making small talk.