nineteen ;

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony said sarcastically.
"Definitely weird." James Rhodes, added, Scout watched from the shadows as Cap approached the two of them.
"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Cap said, as the Black Panther leapt over a truck to join the party.
"Captain."
"Your highness." Cap responded, that was when it clicked in Scout's head, T'Challa, was the man in the catsuit.
"Anyway. Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony said.
"You're after the wrong guy." Scout said, walking to join her Captain out on the Tarmac.
"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony said.
"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."
"Scout."
"Black Widow." Scout responded.
"Okay, we're being cold then." Natasha turned away. "Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" She asked.
"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony put his hands in the air and Spiderman shot a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. He shot webbing at Tempest but she dodged. "Nice job, kid." Tony said.
"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you." The teenager wittered on.
"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."
"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man. Tempest, you're cool, I met you in New Yor-"
"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."
"Hey, everyone." Scout could tell he was grinning under his mask.
"... good job." Tony finished.
"You've been busy." Steve said with a disapproving stare.
"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."
"You did that when you signed without consideration." Scout muttered darkly.
"Alright, We're done." Tony snapped. "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite."
Steve looked at Tempest, and she could read his face as if it were a book. They wouldn't be handing over James. They'd be fighting their way out of the airport.
"Come on." Steve said. There was a crackle from the Comms system in their gear.
"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway." Sam said and Scout smirked. Steve held his hands up in the air, and an arrow was shot through the webbing.
"Alright, Lang, Az." Steve said. The nickname for Steph had become Az, short for Az, Angel of Death. Fitting.
"Hey, guys, something..." Spiderman began to say.
"Whoa. What-What the hell was that?" War Machine said. Ant-Man, Scott Lang, sized up grabbing Steve's shield and handing it back to him with a smug grin.
"I believe this is yours, Captain America."
"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap and Tempest?"
"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." War Machine said, and Tempest squared up to fight. She'd never punched an Iron Man suit before, it would probably hurt her knuckles.
"Barnes is mine!" The panther said.
"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" The kid, Spiderman said.
"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up."
"Tony he's a child." Tempest tried to warn him, but he was ignoring her. "Real mature." She muttered.
"Move, Tempest. I won't ask a second time." The panther said.
"You won't have to." Tempest said and lunged, swiping at his face with a left hook. The panther dodged, quickly evading her blows, but it kept him busy enough for him to not punch back. She knew that she was smaller and weaker than the panther, so she'd have to work strategically. She summoned the wind to help her, she pushed him out of arms reach and watched with a dark smile on her face as he tried to approach. She kept her focus on the wind jail, and sprinted off to back up Sam and Bucky. As she ran, she spotted Natasha and Scott facing off.
"Look, I really don't want to hurt you." Ant-Man said.
"I wouldn't stress about it." The Black Widow grinned, kicking him in the groin as he became tiny again, throwing her head over heels into the ground. She zapped him off her wrist and he slammed into a nearby truck, leaving a small dent. Tempest sprinted off, she needed to find the boys before her wind cage fell and the panther was loose again.
"What the hell is that?" She heard James yell in confusion.
"Everyone's got a gimmick now." Was Sam's reply. Spiderman swung through the glass wall and kicked Sam backwards. Tempest helped Sam up and called Azrael for help. She ran in, followed by a small legion of German skeleton soldiers. Bucky threw a punch, at Spiderman but he caught his fist. "You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" Tempest rolled her eyes, she summoned water from the sprinklers in the roof, she bent the water to her will, sending it at Spiderman. "You have the right to remain silent!" He tried to say before he was dunked in water and surrounded by angry skeletons. "No fair! You guys got an undead army!" He said, swinging in midair at Sam. Tempest froze the water, to the reaction of "who turned the AC on?"
"Does this kid ever shut up?" Tempest asked rolling her eyes.

;

Outside, Iron Man shot exploding rockets at Clint and Wanda, while Steve fought hand to hand with Black Panther with War Machine watching.
"Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you but it ain't gonna tickle either." War Machine said, smacking Steve's shield with a mace.
"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings." Iron Man said.
"You locked me in my room." Wanda said.
"Okay. First, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint."
"Hey, man." Clint Barton smirked in reply.
"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf and planning your brothers wedding?"
Tony said, and Clint laughed.
"Well, I played 18, I shot 18. Just can't seem to miss." He said, and fired an arrow which Tony deflected.
"First time for everything." Tony raised his eyebrows.
"Made you look." Clint laughed. Suddenly a car slammed past Iron Man. He looked up as dozens more came crashing down. Wanda moved her glowing hands until Iron Man became buried under a pile of cars.

Spiderman swung through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who was flying backwards firing shots. Azrael, Tempest and Barnes chased after them on foot. Spiderman stopped on a high beam.
"Oh god." He said as Bucky threw something at him.
"Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" Spiderman threw it back. Sam kicked him off the beam and Spiderman fired a web which sent Sam crashing to the floor. Spiderman webbed Sam's wrist to a balcony railing.
"Those wings carbon fiber?"
"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam replied.
"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man." Tempest furrowed her eyebrows, confused.
"I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking." Tempest rolled her eyes.
"Alright, sorry, my bad." Spiderman swung down and Bucky jumped between Spiderman and Tempest. The both of them fell through the glass down onto the next floor, followed by Sam, Spiderman looked down at the three of them and giggled, webbing them up.
"Azrael was it? Look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, I'm really sorry."
"Well I have a job too. I have to defend Barnes, protect Captain America and take you out, if possible, so, I'm sorry too." She pointed her sword at the middle of his chest and her undead legion swarmed him, pushing him through the glass wall with the held of Sam's Redwing.
"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asked. Tempest had dissolved and now all that was left was Scoutc webbed up with the boys. She watched as Sam tried to come up with a comeback and failed, looked Bucky dead in the eye and muttered,
"I hate you." Scout burnt their way out of the webbing, and they sprinted outside, engaging in the fight as Steve kicked War Machine out of the air, then sent T'Challa reeling.
"Great." Rhodes said.
"Hey, Tempest, heads up!" He threw Scout a miniature truck. "Throw it at this. Now!" Scout took a step back and threw the mini truck. Scott threw something at it and the truck enlarged tumbling towards War Machine.
"Oh, come on!" The truck landed and exploded in a huge ball of fire.
"Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. Uh... sorry." Scott said.
"Alright. Now, I'm pissed." War Machine said.
"Is this, part of the plan?" Natasha said, as Tony pulled her up.
"Well, my plan was to go easy on them. You wanna switch it up?" He asked.
"There's our ride." Clint said.
"Come on!" Steve said, he and the team sprinted towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy sliced across the runway and they stopped in their tracks. Vision hovered overhead, staring them down.
"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision said as the rest of Tony's team turned up.
"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked.
"We fight."
Steve said. In formation, the two teams marched towards each other. Scout could see Natasha at Tony's sides she wished that she'd see reason. The Panther was there too, as well as Vision, War Machine. The spider was no where to be seen, but Scout could tell that he was around somewhere. Scout turned to her left, spotting James and Steve, and to her right, Steph, Wanda and Clint. They began to walk faster towards each other, and Scout took a deep breath, cleansing herself of emotions again, becoming Tempest again.
"They're not stopping." Steph said, continuing her strides, gathering a force of the undead behind them.
"Neither are we." Scout said, breaking into a sprint, and raising herself into the air with the wind behind and underneath her. This wasn't a fight anymore. This was a war.