"What is between us?" I asked curiously and again he stepped closer to me.

"Did I tell you that I really, really like you?" He whispered and I swallowed. Oh sweet baby jesus what was this guy doing to me. Stay mad, stay mad.

"You know, I've been in a lot of bad relationships before. Those guys-"

"I'm not those guys Tina." He cut me off and all I could do was nod back in agreement.

"Thats what I'm scared of." I admitted. Honestly, I think I went after the bad guys because it would be harder for them to break my heart, but this guy could. I'd completely let my guard down and I didn't want to regret it.

"Don't be." He said. "How about we start fresh?" He asked and I furrowed my brows confused. "I'm Luke Adams." He said holding out his hand. I smiled.

"Tina." I said shaking his hand. He grinned and pulled my hand so I stumbled off the desk and into his chest.

"Pleasure to met you." He whispered before leaning down to kiss me.

I'm either lucky or completely and utterly screwed.

************************************************

Sophie's P.O.V

"Ok, please tell me you guys are sorted?" I said dropping all the paper work I was carrying on the stage while looking at my students going through their set list.

"Yes. Everything is fine Miss D." Tom said while Kelly handed me their song list.

"This is good." I said nodding at the songs they had chosen.

"It surprisingly didn't take us all that long to put them down. Tom and Rachel got on surprisingly well." Ben said looking between the two. Huh, there has got to be something going on there.

"Please, he's a complete jerk." Rachel said adjusting her microphone.

"And she's an uptight bitch." Tom said back to her. Yup, gotta be one of them love hate relationships.

"It must be love, love, loooove." Ben and John started singing.

"We'd never be together." Rachel said throwing a ball of paper at them.

"Ah, why not babe?" Tom said throwing his arm around her shoulders.

"Do you not see our relationship at the moment? I find you annoying and I seriously feel like ripping my hair out when I'm with you." She said throwing his arm off her. I held in my laughter as did all the others.

Tom rolled his eyes and walked over to the boys while Rachel came over to us girls.

"The sexual tension is unbelievable between you two." Claire giggled as Rachel glared at her.

"Please, he wouldn't even look twice at me. He just likes to annoy me." Rachel sighed but I knew that sigh, she liked him. She just wouldn't admit it. Claire and Kelly went off to sort out their guitars.

"You like him huh?" I asked her and she sighed.

"My teacher notices and yet he doesn't." She sighed again.

"I've been there, trust me. Hey, you can't just sit and wait for him though Rachel. You either gotta move on or do something about it. Otherwise you'll always be stuck in this mess, trust me, I was stuck there for too long."

"What did you do about it?"

"Went to Spain for two years. I came back and he began to notice me more." I shrugged and smiled at the memory.