Hetalia High[HetaliaxReader] Chapter 1

You parked your [car/ride type] in the front of the school as your [hair length] [hair color] hair was flowing beautifully in the wind. You were wearing a [favorite color] hoodie with [second favorite color] jeans with black combat boots. "So this is where I'm gonna go to school, huh?" [name] asked herself. You got out of the car and walked up to the front office. There you found Mr. Germania, the school principal, and Mr. Rome, the vice principal. "hello, you must be [names]. am I right?" Mr. Germania had asked you. "Yes I am." You replied back to Mr. Germania with a friendly smile. "I am Mr. Germania the principal, and this is Mr. Rome, the vice principal." Mr. Germania exclaimed with a smile.

"Please fill me in a little bit, the documents kind of got erased." Mr. Germania exclaimed while laughing nervously. "Well, I am [first name] [last name] and I am a second representative." [name] said with a smile. "Thank you for filling me in, now, there is going to be dorms, I'm afraid that your mother or father didn't tell you." Mr. Germania said with a friendly smile. "No." You said with a smile. "Well your going to be sharing a dorm with..."

        to be continued...

choose who your going to share your dorm with ;) remember this is a Hetalia x Reader story

remember to follow me to keep the secret *bushes*