Facing the Truth

I worked hard over the weekend to bring you another chapter. Enjoy :)
_ _ _

"Hyung, you shouldn't be saying things like that,"Jungkook didn't know how to react. He still had his hand placed on Taehyung's chest. His own heart started to match Taehyung's fast heart rate.

Here we go again... the suffering...

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"Things like that shouldn't be said to a friend..."he realized how close he was to Taehyung, his chest and torso practically glued on Taehyung's back, their legs slightly tangled together. His hips were touching Taehyung's butt and he was praying that his hyung couldn't feel how hard he was getting.

Great fucking timing...

"Why not?"

"Don't you think it's a bit weird? Telling me that your heart beats fast because of me?"

"Shouldn't friendship be based on honesty?"

"Yeah, but maybe you should save some things for yourself."

"I thought you were fed up with my secrets."

"I guess it's better to not know anything then."

"Is the truth too hard for you to face?"

"Okay, let's just say that what you'd said makes me uncomfortable. I don't care about the truth you're speaking of."

He thinks he knows me better, than I know myself...

"The truth is Jungkookie, you make the heart of this man beat fast. I don't know how you do it, but it's happening."

"My hearing is good, hyung. You don't need to repeat that," Jungkook could feel the anger creeping back.

"Are we going to have another fight?"

"Forget it, hyung."

"I don't want YOU to forget. Stop ignoring this. You haven't discovered all the parts of yourself and it's normal to be scared of an unknown territory. But hey, you have me, we can explore together."

"I don't want to explore anything. And stop talking like you know everything..."

"Then you're a coward, who wants to spend all his life following rules

"Then you're a coward, who wants to spend all his life following rules."

"I thought you were the one, who was always perfect, hyung. Never deviating from what's right."

"I've been forced to be like that."