Chapter 2

*Jaces POV*

As we try to look cool by walking casually over to the party, of course i trip causing Erin to burst out with unbelievable laughter. As i sit there pretending to pout in the cold yellow sand, and lightly southerner accent, gift for God, kinda voice says "Hey are you okay, you took a bad fall there ?" My cheeks instantly are flushed with pink and i can feel my whole body become tense.

As i slowly turn around, the darkness outside casts across his face, and my bad eyesight, makes it hard to see what he looks like. I try to make out if it's someone from my school, but i've never heard that voice before. I must have been staring a little too long because he all of a sudden says " Uhm do you need some help getting up?" I come back to my seances, "oh, yeah thanks." I say as he grabs one of my hands and pulls my up like i'm as light as a feather. And i grasp my balance he says " My name is Nash, how bout you?" Surprised he wants to know my name i reply hesitantly, "Jace?" Erin punches my arm without him seening " Yeah i'm Jace! Thanks for helping me i'm a cults sometimes." I can tell me cheeks are getting pink again. "It's cool," he laughs a little relieving the tension," do you and your friend want to go sit by the fire?" Still in shock that a boy is actually talking to me i reply with a quick nod.

We follow behind Nash and when we get to the fire, the most amazing thing happened. When he turned around it's almost like heaven was singing down that an angle had appeared. He was the most gorgeous human being i had ever seen in my life, and the first thing i had noticed was those eyes, his beautiful light blue eyes. I swear i had seen them before, and they were the type of eyes that i would remember if i ever saw them.

"So what bring you guys here," he says to both of us but mostly focusing his attention on me. I feel a little awkward so i look at my feet and smile, and i can feel my dimples appearing across my checks. "Well i just moved here, but Erin has lived here from before, and were just coming here to have a little fun on the first night of Summer." I reply trying to stay calm. " nice, I've lived here for quite awhile too. I'm just here to have some fun too, my buddy Cameron is over there playing football with some guys and I was gonna go get us some drinks when i saw you fall." He laughs a little and the most beautiful smile appeared on his face creating one dimple and i almost felt like i could melt.

This time i didn't even get embarrassed i just laughed. He looked down at my leg, "hey, that scratch is pretty bad, you might want some help with that," he says as he starts examining my leg. You wanna come back to my place and ill fix it up?" He said it like we had know each other for years. I couldn't help be get butterflies and while Nash was looking down Erin mouth 'GO' to me and i replied with a smile." Okay, but Erin what are you gonna do?" "I think i'm gonna go hang out with Cameron," she says with a wink as she walks towards the boys playing football. "You two have fun now!" She yells as she starts fading into the darkness.

When Nash stand up he motions over to the parking lot "my cars over there, here take the keys and ill be over in a minute. I have to go tell my friends i'm leaving early." He says with a smile, "but ill be right there." "Okie dokie," i say with a smirk. I walk over to the car jingling his keys in my hand.

I didn't exactly know which car was his until i pressed the alarm on the keys. I hear a loud beeping coming from a red jeep just across the lot. "Shit," i whisper under my breath and run over to the car. The second i open the door the alarm shut off, relieved i slide into the back of the seat. "Phew," i giggle to myself taking in my surroundings. His car smells like a mixture of pine and mint, all in all it smelt pretty freakin good.

As i wait in the car i start to snoop around. I look under the seats and then the glove compartment, and as soon as i open it i find a small bag with what looks like a gram of weed. As i look at it closer i realized that yup, it's definitely weed. " Great, i finally find a guy that i might be interested in and he's a pothead." I say like theres someone else with me.

I see a figure in the distance and i fumble to put it back where i found it. I settle back in my seat and now i have realized what i'm doing i am extremely nervous. My heart begins to beat faster and faster as he approaches the car. I try to calm myself down by thinking, "it's okay, you're okay. You're just going to an extremely hot guys house that you've talked to for five minutes but seems really sweet house to get your leg cleaned up. You're fine," but before i have time to relax anymore the car door on the opposite side flys open and in come the gorgeous boy with the soft, warming blue eyes.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

I'm gonna post two right now just because i want to get the story going but after this one ill be updating tomorrow! I'm actually really curious to know whats gonna happen and i hope you are too! Hopefully this starts to get reads because i'm really excited about this, but anyways i got to to, BYEE! ( sorry for the really long paragraphs thats my bad and don't be alarmed about the weed, you might get mad at me for saying that but it's something totally different then you think i just wanted to add something extra !)