Jack imagine for @ChoingPalmo

Jack imagine for @ChoingPalmo , I hope you enjoy xx

>>>>

I still remember the words as they echo inside my mind.

"I'll always be here"

Jack had promised you this right before he left to join RoadTrip, yet you didn't feel like this was a valid promise.

Of course he stayed in contact; he texted you every now and then. You used to talk on the phone every single day, but since he's been gone, you've had two phone calls.

Two measly phone calls, and a few texts. It didn't even feel like you knew him anymore.

Buzz

Great, another small-talk filled text.

Jack☘️
Hey, choing, what are you doing on Friday? X

You think about sending a sarcastic text back, but decide against it, being too curious to find out what he wants to suggest.

Nothing I don't think, why?x

Honestly, this was the most you'd gotten your hopes up in months. Ever since Jack joined the band he was out having fun. You felt like you were slowly loosing your best friend.

Jack

I've got you a ticket to our show with meet and greet of course 😊 Then you can come backstage and we can catch-up and you can see the boys. What do you say? Xx

You sigh. Despite the fact that you love the boys, you don't want to go backstage and see them, you want to see him.

Sure, see you then x

You respond with a kiss less than his, to try and hint that you weren't happy.

Of course you're glad he's making an effort, but nothing was ever just you two anymore. It probably never would be at this rate.

~ At the show ~

You arrive at the show later, not wanting to be involved in the huge surge of a crowd. You enter the show, finding a cosy space at the back.

You love the boys music, but with how he was making you feel lately, you barely wanted to be apart of all the commotion.

They come on stage and many other fans scream, as the boys begin to sing.

Throughout the night, you notice Jack looking around for something, his face dropping when he doesn't find what he's looking for.

That is, until Miss Taken begins to play. He spots you at the back, a huge smile overtaking his lips.

"Choing, come up here!" He calls, and you could have just ran there and then.

A security guard comes to you, taking you up onto the stage towards the end of the song.

The other boys continue to sing to the chorus as you approach Jack, your heart beating faster the closer you become.

He leans in, pressing his lips against yours as you pull back in surprise. He smiles, singing the last line before pulling you off stage with him.

"What was that about?" You question, smacking your hand against his chest.

"What do you think it was about?" He asks, cheekily.

"After all this time Jack, you've hardly talked to me -"

"I know choing but -"

" - No, Jack, listen." You cut him off, unamused.

"Ever since you left, I've had two phone calls and the odd text, that's it. Then you invite me here to hang out with your friends and kiss me? Do you know how lonely I've been feeling?" You add, frustrated.

Jack reaches for you, catching your wrist in his hand.

"I'm sorry -"

"You're always sorry." You interrupt harshly, pulling your wrist from his grip.

You walk away brushing the tears from your eyes, as you vow to stop doing this to yourself.

"I love you!" He shouts.

You stop in your tracks, the words slicing through you like ice.

'I love you'

Three words you'd been wanting to hear for so long, and they sting, as they begin to heal your wounds.

You turn around to face him as he stares at you, his eyes wide and watery.

"I love you, I can't loose you again." His voice cracks towards the end, a hand reaching up to tug at his hair.

"Then why didn't you tell me this? Why do you leave it until a moment like this?" You ask.

"Because I didn't know how to explain to you, but I wanted to. I wouldn't have kissed you in front of all of our fans if I didn't love you." Jack tells you, sincerely.

"I was just scared, but - I knew I couldn't leave it. I was scared I was losing you, and the boys kept reminding me that if I didn't tell you, someone else would." He adds.

"Please just say you'll give me a chance?"

You don't reply, and instead, run forwards, wrapping your arms around his waist, as he clutches you against his chest.

"Is that a yes?" He asks.

"Of course," You whisper, " Because I love you too."

"You do?" He exclaims, pulling you to look at him. You nod, your words failing you.

Jack breathes a sigh of relief, leaning in to capture your lips in his - and this time, you don't pull away.

>>>>

I'm sorry if this is short, I struggled a little with the writing for this one, but I hope you like it :)

Lots of love,

Lauren xx