Chapter 24

G R A C I E

Once we got out of the car, Niall and I slowly walled around through the back door while the the other lads and Mel walk through the front door acting natural.

We walked around the house towards the back door and luckily it was open, Niall slowly turned the handle and peeked inside. He gave me a look say the coast is clear and we both sneaked inside the house.

I heard the lads and Mel walk through the front door and asking where Harry was but I remained quiet and so did Niall.

We walked into Mel's bedroom, since Harry wouldn't go there, and put the presents under her bed. Then we slowly tiptoed out of her bedroom and ran back outside the back door and walked around the house to the front door.

Niall and I walked in looking natural and we walked towards to where we heard chatter, the lounge room. We both walked into the lounge room but Harry wasn't there. Where was Harry?

I walked towards where the guys were sitting and I sat down next to Mel. We all sat in complete silence so I decided to stand up and walk to the kitchen. In the kitchen Harry was just sitting down on the floor I walked over to him concerned.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him with a serious face

"Huh, oh nothing" He said

"Haz, i know somethings wrong" I spoke

"Don't worry!" He said
I decided to leave him and walk away since I didn't wanna make him angry even more.

I got up and started walking out when Harry said "Wait"

"What?" I asked

"Come sit" He said patting the ground next to him.

I sat down and made a confused look on my face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Okay, I'm in a bad mood. Am I good enough for you?" He said with a frown

"What? Of course, you are everything I want and no matter how much you change or how much you make mistakes I will always love you" I said, he smiles widely and leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back.

"I love you too"

We both walked into the lounge room together where everybody else was. They all looked up from their phones then looked back down again.

"Seriously, Guys! technology is ruining use" I say with a chuckle

They all look up from their phones and stare at me for a good 5 minutes. Suddenly Scarlett started crying, Mel got up and walked out of the room and Zayn followed her.

M E L

"Shhhh" I shush Scarlett "Shh baby sleep" I started singing a nursery rhyme to her and her eyes started to close.

I heard Zayn come into the room and stand next to me admiring our little baby.

"She's beautiful, I can't believe she's ours" He says

"Me too" I say, he pecks my lips and walks out of the bedroom leaving me and sleeping Scarlett.

Please Vote & Comment