Chapter 1: Cheerleaders are weird.

(12 years later)

Percy Jackson was on a bus. He was going on a field trip to a museum on Greek and Roman mythology. He sat alone, like he always did. Not that people didn't want to sit with him; Percy was in the front seat.... Across from the teacher, the seat the trouble maker sits in. Yes his reputation as a bad boy has gotten around. Except for the fact 99% of the things he was known for were accidents. I mean, he wasn't AIMING for bus. Or meant to pull that lever. Anyways, once he arrived at the museum, he noticed that this must be one of those big field trips, one that more than one school went to at a time. "Okay kids, today we're doing something a little different. Because children nowadays spend so much time on the internet, and not enough socializing. We will introduce you to other children from other schools. We will randomly pick three students from each class. Any volunteers to go first?" Ms. Murr asked, voice full of hope. Percy noticed a kid in almost all black and a little white raise his hand. After, those from his class who had they're hand up put them down. Percy felt a little bad for the guy. So, Percy raised his hand, almost subconsciously. "Okay then," Murr continued "Percy Jackson, meet Nico De Anglo. Any other volunteers?" No more hands were raised. "Okay then time to randomly pick the third member of your group." Ms. Murr randomly picked a name from a hat. Percy guessed it had all the names from the third school. "Okay...Kelli. Please come join Percy and Nico." Kelli. The lead cheerleader. "Okay Ms. Murr. Right away." She had a devious smile. Percy didn't seem to notice. As a prize for volunteering, they got a less challenging list of hints for a scavenger hunt. The other students had the normal one. The winners had first choice at the picnic later on. Kelli led the group, and slowly slipped them into a secluded spot. Percy was to distracted by how cute she was to notice. "Percy.... I have to tell you something." Kelli started, Percy simply nodded; "I...I love you. Please. I know we just met, but please kiss me!" Percy blushed then closed his eyes. Nico did as well. They were both stuck in the empusi's trap. But just as she was transforming; A spear rammed through her chest. Percy and Nico's eyes instantly opened and they shook they're head. They saw Kelli evaporate; returning to Tarterus. Percy and Nico looked to each other, both of them shocked. They then looked towards they're savior. Her electric blue eyes showed anger, and yet relief. She looked at them and said, " We're leaving. Now."