I'm Not as Bad as I May Seem. (MARKIPLIER X DARKIPLIER FANFIC)

It was about 1:00 pm and Mark was heading back home from dropping off his car at the body shop to get his engine checked and a new paint job. The wind started to pick up as Mark slid his hands into his grey sweatshirt pockets. The wind whistled through the leaves of the trees which soothed Mark for some reason.
He began to see a strange faded figure. He glanced at it then turned his head back toward it quickly. It looked something like him but he had tore clothes and dark red hair. His heart started to beat faster and he began to walk faster as the mysterious figure faded away with the wind. He reached his house and took out his keys from his sweatshirt pocket and unlocked the door. He walked in his house and took off his sweatshirt and hung it on the coat hanger. He flopped onto the couch lazily and grabbed the remote from the couch arm and turned on the T.V. The show Emo Genius turned on and he quickly switched it to Disney XD. Dog with a Blog was on. He doesn't know why he likes the Disney Channel....he just does.
The dark figure appeared outside the window but Mark didn't notice. The figure had a creepy smile spread across his face and the figure became clearer. He thought Mark had something against emo's now but showed no emotion to it. An hour has gone by and now Mark is sleeping on the sofa. The figure appeared in the room and said, "ฬђy ђєll๏ tђєгє." Mark heard a voice similar to his and his head shot up to see the same thing he saw when he was walking back home. His breathing picked up quite a bit as the figure picked Mark up by his neck. "I'm ɖaɾkɩpɭɩҽɾ.... ɷɾ ىɩmpɭʏ ɖaɾk." Dark threw him down and disappeared. Mark held his neck and words can't explain how scared and confused he was. Mark carried himself to his bed because he lost track of time and layed there thinking, "I know I've heard the name ĎÁŔĶĨPĹĨĔŔ before."
He just stared at the ceiling all night until he finally fell asleep at 2 in the morning.