03. if it is you

[ PARK SOOJUNG ]

There are a lot of benefits when it comes to being a glitch. Someday, those feelings that you once had for someone, would be gone forever. The pain to feel something for someone would no longer exist. All your suffering would vanish, and you would never feel the same type of feelings for another person, ever again. That is unless, you try to feel love again.

"Park Soojung."

I turn towards Taehyung, who's already setting up the tent. I raise an eyebrow questioningly, but I only receive a pout from him when I realize that the guy doesn't know how to set up a tent on his own. I deadpan, sighing to myself as I grab the other end to help him place it onto the grass perfectly.

"Now tell me again, what made you decide to go camping? And share a tent with Jungkook and I?"

He smirks, pulling out the poles from the bag, handing one over to me. I purse my lips into a line as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Why? Are you sad that I'm cockblocking you and Jungkook?"

"I swear I will kill you while you're asleep."

I warn him, and he raises his hands in defeat. However, Jungkook walks over towards us with the remaining duffle bags, placing them next to the tent. He helps us out, and almost instantly, the tent is set up right underneath the branches of the tree to keep plenty of shade.

"Jungkook-ah, what team are you on? I'm on the red team."

"Ah, sorry noona, I'm on the blue team. Taehyung-ah, what team are you on?"

We both glance at Taehyung, who's too busy checking himself out on his phone. He turns towards us and shoves his phone back into his pocket. 

"I'm on the red team."

I bit my lip, feeling my smile falter as I sigh. Jungkook chuckles at my fallen expression as he rubs my back reassuringly. Taehyung tilts his head at me, almost as if he was confused.

"Well then, I guess we should start heading over towards the meeting area to start with the activities."

⇨⇨⇨ 

[ KIM TAEHYUNG ]

"Let's start with the activities! Can we have the red team gather around the bonfire for this evening's activities?"

I turn towards Soojung, who looked like she was going to fall asleep standing up. I slowly smile, reaching out to grab her hand, and she jumps slightly. Her eyes trail down towards my hand that was intertwined with hers, and she quickly yanked hers away. I smirk, and the two of us headed towards the bonfire.

It took almost the whole day to set up our tents, help other classmates, and just to get settled on campgrounds. However, the activities were scheduled to start in the evening, just to add some fun to it. There were only two activities for tonight, and the rest would be held tomorrow after everyone gets some rest.

As we both reached the bonfire, I hear a familiar voice, my eyes instantly glancing at her. I felt my smile falter at the sight of her standing right across the bonfire. She looked beautiful it actually hurt, literally. And there it was again, the petunia petals, rumbling and forming in my lungs.