9

-Demi-
"Demi wake up" I hear Derek say poking my face.

I grumble

"Fuck off" I say shooing his hand away. "Get up and get ready. We have to head to pick up your friends and then we have to head to the airport" he said.

I frown standing up and push him out.

"Ok" I say closing the door.

I was so happy. I had finally married Mr.Unicorn at Unicorn-Landia with all our family and it was raining unicorn poop and the champagne was rainbow colored with glitter. Then BAM. Poke poke poke all over my face. Stupid Derek.

I start to get dressed. (Outfit above) I don't take a shower since I took one yesterday at night. I tie the bandana around my head and get my backpack that contains my stuff that I'd be using during the flight, my phone and my Beats then going downstairs.

I eat two pancakes and drink milk.

-SKIP ALL THE WAY TO WHEN THEY GET TO CALIFORNIA-

(Sorry for the time skip)

"Im sleepy. Goo'night. No one bother me" I say dropping my suitcases and jumping on the bed not caring if someone else was sleeping in it.

"Ok Hayes you're sleeping in this room too. I trust y'all" Derek said "Good night Demi" he kissed my forehead. "Goo'night" i mumble

"HAYES WAKEUP" I hear.

Are you kidding me?!

"I swear" i mumble.

"Shit we woke her up" I hear someone say

I groggily sit up.

"Buttholes" I say and go to my suitcase to pick out a outfit.

I end up getting undergarments, orange long sleeved shirt, high waisted pants, and my black booties. I take a quick shower and leave my hair down.

"Hi" I say walking out the restroom.

"Today we are shopping for your room" Derek said

"Yasss"   i say doing a weird pose.

"Awww sibling goals y'all are almost matching" Taylor said while stuffing his mouth with whip cream.

"Oh yeah" Derek said realizing our orange sweaters. "We should take pictures later"

I nod taking a drink of water. I really don't eat breakfast.

"Derek pose!" I say as I place my hand on my hip whit the other one is placed on my thigh with my denim jacket draped over my shoulder.

"Why are your boots pointy? They're wired" he said looking at them.

HONK HONK!

Yup we were in the middle of the street just to take a picture. What? We were in front of the Hollywood sign.

We run off to the side as Matt shows us the picture. Derek of courses was looking at my booties and looked like a dumbass.

"At least I look good" I shrug

-3rd person-

"Derek what if we send this picture to the author to make it the cover of this book?" Demi asked

"Yeaaa bro! Send it to her" he says looking over my shoulder

To Celeste:

New cover?

New cover?

From Celeste: Yess. I'll update it ;)

.
This is wack!!! Sorry for the time skips and the short chapters.. still something right ?

Welp y'all heard! New cover!