Chapter 6

(Diana POV)

"YESSSSS you better text back" he says and gets up and leaves, looks back at me and winks Brent and Emma saw all of it  "i have nothing to say about that" says Emma   "me to" says Brent      "ikr he just randomly kisses me because i dident play with the guys"      "that means he liked you Diana" says Brent      what did he just say diana he better no say he liked me.... well i do kinda like him but its not the same....

-Alexis POV-

i have seen Emmas new friends i can tell they are populer of how their was so many girls around at the bench i was trying to hide my self um till Emma saw me. i felt sorry because i left for no reason i saw her kiss that guy who has a hair like that guy named brian in my class (i do have a guy in my class who has like the same hair) its weird are they bf and gf i hope not but i bet they are i wanna text Emma so bad but i dont wanna be so awakward. And i bet Diana has a bf to im just the 3rd wheel again like allways so i text one of my guys i texted all of them the say they are busy about home work or family gfs, and im just here as a 3rd wheeler...... I hope Brent and Emma break up i loved her really much... till we where little till now....

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT ONE BUT I 

WANNA ASK DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO PUT ANY

YOUTUBERS LIKE O2L, JENN?