Chapter Ten - Zaira's POV (Revised and edited)

Eylo! If for some reason you're still reading this... Then you're awesome! :)

I would give you a chocolate bar but I kinda ate all of it... *Guilty shrug*

So instead of that, I'm updating this!

VOTE and COMMENT if you likey pleash :D

***

Why Boys Are Idiots

Chapter Ten (Zaira’s POV)

          I laughed.

          Actually, I had been laughing a lot in the past five minutes, especially at Cyra’s expression when Andy had attacked her. His boney arms were wide open like he was expecting a hug, but instead landed awkwardly at a very private spot on Cyra’s chest. Cyra’s pale face had reddened in rage and she let out a surprised ‘eek!’.

          When Andy had finally managed to crawl up and mumble an apology, my more than angry friend had already started shouting every possible insult she could think of at him.

          I actually kind of felt bad for him, since it wasn’t exactly his fault that Cyra was super slow at jumping. But then again, he did sort of grope her inappropriately while the whole class was watching in shock.

          I started giggling hysterically again at the memory, and the few people that remained outside of school looked at me strangely. My chest was shaking so hard that I actually rocked the bench I was sitting on, and the music in my ears didn’t help much either.

          “I’m sexy and I know it,” LMFAO continued to yell into my eardrums.

          Suddenly, someone poked me hard on the shoulder and I screamed, nearly jumping of the wooden bench.

          Yup, I wasn’t very good with surprises.

          I was just about to scold the person behind me - while ripping my earphones off at the same time - when I noticed who it was.

          “If you laugh again…” the red-faced girl, who was somehow now standing right in front of me, growled warningly. She actually looked kind of scary; her dark brown eyes were close to a shade of black as she continued to shoot daggers at me, and the wind was blowing at her straight hair, making the moment even more dramatic.

          I bit my inner cheek to stop myself from smiling and waved enthusiastically at my friend.

          Hey, it wasn’t my fault that the Aero bar I ate earlier contained a lot of sugar.

          “Eylo!” I managed to say and tried to pull off an innocent face. “How was your talk with Mr. Baloney?”

          Unlike the other people in the school, I called him Mr. Baloney, since that was what I had thought his name was when he had first mumbled it to the class. And I just couldn't imagine him with any other name since he was sort of on the over-weight side for a fourty year old.

          She gave me a skeptical look. “How do you think it went?”

          I shrugged, trying not to show any emotion on my face, but I wasn’t exactly a very good actor. “Well,” I started off with my mouth twitching, “you’re not in detention, so…”

          “But he is,” Cyra informed me triumphantly and plopped down beside me.

          I smirked. “I wonder why…” My shoulders started to shake involuntarily at the hilarious incident despite my brain’s protests, and Cyra gave me another one of her famous looks.